[Feature request] Character look editing midgame

+
Please add character appearance edit in midgame! Most big games with character creator have it, like: Dragon Age Inquisition (added in free DLC), Fallout 4 (added in DLC), Skyrim, Saints Row 3 and 4 (and maybe previous versions), Mass Effect Andromeda (added in update). You could just add option for mirror in V's apartment "Resculpt look" or something, this way you even don't need to record new dialogues etc. It's really a shame that this great creator is seen only once per playthrough.

EDIT
It would be great to edit the whole appearance, only leaving body type, it's 2077, cosmetic surgery shouldn't be a problem, and V should be able to change their face or eye color (even in Animal Crossing you can change hair and eye color).

Last edited:
Requesting this too
Even witcher 3 had a hairdresser.

Considering it's a cyberpunk setting, complete facial and bodily reconstruction (complete redo character appearance) should not be beyond our reach too.

Please make this happen sooner rather than later. Pretty crazy to think we will be stuck with someone that looks different in-game once you get to see how the clothes and gear looks on our characters.

I would really like to have more cybernetic options, even just cosmetic. I want to make my V go full cyborg.

I would really like to have more cybernetic options, even just cosmetic. I want to make my V go full cyborg.

I think this would be great, right now there is a disconnect. There should be cybernetic body options that mesh with the head options. The same is true for the face tattoos and body tattoos. Right now very few of them seem to match one another.

I would love this feature. Six hours in I decided I hated my characters look, and ended up restarting to be able to fix it....

Agreed: hair and makeup should at least be customizable anytime (for example, from home)

Top Bottom