[Feature Request] HUD Opacity slider for OLED displays

+
Hi,

Firstly, I apologise if this is not the right section.

Is there any hope of a HUD opacity slider to be implemented? Many people are gaming on OLED displays, and having static, bright HUD elements (especially red colours) has the heightened risk of screen burn-in.

I see there is an option to turn off individual HUD elements, but I personally would love a simple slider that controls transparency. Many games have this, and from my rudimentary understanding, it wouldn’t be too difficult to implement. I would like to the use the HUD as is, it’s just needlessly unnerving having to worry about my screen being damaged.

Anyone else want this feature?

Yes definitely need this too. DO you know how to turn off the crouch/stand in bottom right corner ?

No, unfortunately I don’t think there is a way to turn that off. Given what that icon looks like, that’s probably the worst offender for burn-in too.

Yes please. More of the HUD needs context dimming/removal as well. The Stamina bar does this VERY well.

The Stance HUD element needs a toggle as well. It is missing from the option menu.

Also, a global HUD On/Off toggle as well so it is easy to keep your HUD setup but turn off the entire HUD at times. A HUD On/Off keybinding would be fantastic as well.

Top Bottom