[Feedback] Crafting Skill: Ex Nihilio

+
The skill states "Grants a 20% chance to craft an item for free" and has an icon of a Gun with a % price tag on it.

The skill does not affect weapons and only items like meds, ammo, etc. It needs to better language this fact better in the game. Especially, don't have a picture of a 45 mag as the icon because it makes one believe you can make weapons for free, you can't.

if that perk only affects consumables then its really should be re-phrased to be more specific but also in general I find crafting to be lackluster and kinda useless especially when you need epic crafting materials for creating blue items like guns. Makes me think its somewhat still "under developement".

if that perk only affects consumables then its really should be re-phrased to be more specific but also in general I find crafting to be lackluster and kinda useless especially when you need epic crafting materials for creating blue items like guns. Makes me think its somewhat still "under developement".

Crafting I fully built into, and believe me, its pretty amazing. The higher-level you spec into it the better it is. People are talking about how garbage it is and they have no idea how to craft, or what they should be doing with crafted items, how to farm up a basic unlimited amount of any rarity of component, etc. Just give it time, people will start posting about it soon enough.

As a teaser, try out crafting a stack of Maxdoc MK3's and then dismantle them all and then check your components before and after you do it. Your welcome.

As a teaser, try out crafting a stack of Maxdoc MK3's and then dismantle them all and then check your components before and after you do it. Your welcome.

Surely that is not intended though and is a bug, the same with other crafting "bugs/exploits" when you have perks such as more parts from dismantling.
  • Take drinks for example, buy 100 from a vending machine and dismantle only one from the stack and you will get the XP like you dismantled all 100, the more you have stacked the more XP you get.
  • Again using drinks, buy them from the vending machine, dismantle them, sell the parts to a weapon vendor and repeat; you have infinite money, basically.
There are soooo many like this because of how underdeveloped (as the poster above says) crafting is.

Top Bottom