Feedback for Gwent on Android

+
I still have not received the pre-registration award. Support just ignore all my questions View attachment 11036627
Strange they usually answer withing 24h.

My experience with Android version was good till this week when I am not able to finish any game due to connection loss (full wi-fi bar) this is so annoying that I stopped playing Gwent on my mobile. I tried re-installing game, lowering graphics settings, updating my android nothing helped..

I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 9. Fairly large phone but it is still difficult to see the face of my cards in hand unless I click through each one individually, meanwhile I can perfectly see my opponents card backs. Seems to me this should be reversed. I'd like to see my full card and not just the top. Push the opponents cards back a bit and this will be fixed. Please at least consider this. View attachment 11035631
Totally agree with that. It's not ergonomic at all.

Strange they usually answer withing 24h.

My experience with Android version was good till this week when I am not able to finish any game due to connection loss (full wi-fi bar) this is so annoying that I stopped playing Gwent on my mobile. I tried re-installing game, lowering graphics settings, updating my android nothing helped..
To date, I have already sent 4 support requests. They just don't pay attention to me.

Can someone help me, I can't access the kegs the shop is no way to find and when I press the keg icon nothing happens, my phone is huawei mate 10 ( android ).

I would like to check if Gwent is working on Huawei devices without google services? I have MatePad Pro and have installed Gwent from apk, it is starting but initial window is saying that cannot connect to servers.

Hi I would like to check if there will be any upcoming updates to animate the premium cards on the battlefield by default?
Its pointless to have a premium card if it doesnt animate on it's own without pressing on it.

I am on android Samsung Galaxy S10 at the moment

is there any way to make the game louder? this is one of the games/apps that is really low even at full volume

Hello there,

I am giving feedback because I could not download gwent, hence I couldn't review it on the app store. The reason is one of practicality - the app is almost THREE GIGS. Because of this, I will not download the game and I strongly think you should make it smaller. I'm a huge gwent fan, as I would spend hours at a time just playing gwent in Wild Hunt because it's so fun! But I really can't enjoy the game when it's so big.

Please consider these thoughts.
Thank you,
Parker McCollum

I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 9. Fairly large phone but it is still difficult to see the face of my cards in hand unless I click through each one individually, meanwhile I can perfectly see my opponents card backs. Seems to me this should be reversed. I'd like to see my full card and not just the top. Push the opponents cards back a bit and this will be fixed. Please at least consider this. View attachment 11035631

Hey, i'm having the same issue. I have a Samsung galaxy 8. Did you fix it?

Hi - I've had a bug on the android app a few times. In the deck builder, sometimes I can't get out of the full-screen card view - even quitting the deck builder doesn't help, the card is still displayed. I have to close the entire app and reopen it. It happens when I'm adding a card to a deck - I think maybe the game interprets my action as both a 'long press' (to look a the card in detail) and a 'select and drag' (to add the card to the deck) at the same time?

I'm playing on a Moto G7 Power.

Thanks!

Hi - I've had a bug on the android app a few times. In the deck builder, sometimes I can't get out of the full-screen card view - even quitting the deck builder doesn't help, the card is still displayed. I have to close the entire app and reopen it. It happens when I'm adding a card to a deck - I think maybe the game interprets my action as both a 'long press' (to look a the card in detail) and a 'select and drag' (to add the card to the deck) at the same time?

Thanks!

I have the same issue on my Nokia 6.2.

Thanks!
I have the same issue on my Nokia 6.2.

Please, send the issue into CDPR Support directly. Sounds like it's just an interface bug, or that the controls need to be tweaked.

Top Bottom