[FEEDBACK] Legendary items should always have max slots

+

nebuul

Forum regular
All legendary items should be created with max slots. This means 4 for ranged weapons and torso clothing, and 3 for melee weapons and other clothing. It is fine for stacks to vary with common-epic items, as those are basically replaceable. However, if a player finds a legendary with limited slots, it can be really bad. I am now metagaming so that if I see a legendary red-orange loot square, I always save my game immediately then reload until I finally get it to spawn with max slots before picking it up. Why? Because I want to *use* the legendary, and a slot is frequently more powerful than anything else, especially on armor.

Icinix

Forum veteran
Alternatively the ability to upgrade items to have slots or move to the next tier up without staying their colour and just getting more and more expensive to upgrade.

In either case, indeed. So called "legendary" 1 slot items are a joke. They are just crafting trash, as that is all they are good for. They serve no actual in game purpose as they have no reason to be "legendary" class without slots.

there should at the very least be consistency. maybe some legendaries have ridiculous crit damage but gives you 1 less slot. or gives you all elemental damage types and has no slots. instead you can find two of the exact same legendary with different slot amounts. i found 2 identical legendary Police Jackets with 3 yards of one another. one had 3 slots, one had 4. don't really get the point in that

Top Bottom