+

So I've played for couple of hours and I'm really enjoying the game. However, there are a few things that bug me a bit and something I'd like to see in the final game.

Gameplay:

• When skipping a move make it like in Witcher 3 where it doesn't wait for coin flip or a move from the player that skipped. I did notice that cards that do something after few moves count the coin flip as a move so I don't know if that's gonna have some impact on the gameplay but it's a bit annoying that I have to wait for the coin flip so I can play another card.
  • Selecting cards can sometimes feel a bit unresponsive with a mouse. You need to select the card and then click again to play it/select the right row but sometimes it requires more clicks than needed.
  • After a game, continue button shows later than "send good game" and it shifts it to the right. It's very annoying when you want to send GG but you either miss or even misclick on the continue.
  • When the opponent plays a card where he get's to select a card (Thaler I think is a good example) your whole screen is all of a sudden blurred, faded and you get this <opponent is selecting a card> message. It kinda seems like too much, you don't even notice which card he plays how fast the screen shows up.

Suggestions:

• It would be nice if we could still see which class are we playing against while swapping cards. Sometimes it happens that I'm not looking at the screen and don't know for which class to adjust my cards.
  • Game needs a timeline of played cards/events like in Hearthstone. I often find myself going through opponents graveyard to figure out what the hell did he just do. Also, don't know why you have to press right click to see graveyard.
  • When selecting a card you get in a keg, display if we already have that card or in case we can have multiples of that card how many do we already have out of maximum. I know we can have duplicates but the 3 cards we get are the "more powerful" ones and I feels stupid if you pick one that you already have and scrap it instead of picking one that you might not have.

Bugs:

• [Visual] When an opponent has like 8+ cards in his hand, last few cards have a black outline box that is a bit off to the left.

That's all that I can think of so far. I'll update the post if I find or remember something else. Also, I am yet to experience some of the bugs that other people mention hence only this one visual bug (and no need to repeat what the devs already know).

I did notice that cards that do something after few moves count the coin flip as a move so I don't know if that's gonna have some impact on the gameplay but it's a bit annoying that I have to wait for the coin flip so I can play another card.
yeah, that's why it's like that, and that's why it's probably not gonna change. they made it faster since the "kill the servers" event, but I think it could still be faster.

Selecting cards can sometimes feel a bit unresponsive with a mouse. You need to select the card and then click again to play it/select the right row but sometimes it requires more clicks than needed.
just drag :)

It would be nice if we could still see which class are we playing against while swapping cards. Sometimes it happens that I'm not looking at the screen and don't know for which class to adjust my cards.
there is a hide card button for this exact reason.

Also, don't know why you have to press right click to see graveyard.
consistency. but I guess both buttons should work.

Top Bottom