feedback of 150hours gametime. [SPOILERS]

+
Hello.

this is my feedback on cyberpunk 2077

Character creation:
  • the colouring in character creation feels a bit yellow.
  • I wished for more body presets like height/mass/width
  • genital options were fun but, during certain romance scenes only the breasts were visible
  • and non of the lower parts which is a missed opportunity for immersion.
    in a universe where technology has progressed so far that you can augment every part of you body but not change hair outside of the character creation.
Quests:

They feel great and I haven’t had a single problem with the quests.
But I do feel like some quests have a lot of missed opportunities,
Delamain quest Where you need to fetch his cars.
I really found this quest well written and made. From the multiple easter eggs
Till the jumping puzzle? I loved it Yet one of the rewards you get either some cash or a car. The car feels lacking. If you choose cash you could say that’s fine you choose it. but on the other hand the car you get with a Delamain AI you only get a dialogue and a car, that’s it.
It would’ve been awesome if the car was your personal taxi and it could cruise you trough night city while you are looking at the amazing architecture and get really soaked in.
You could have Johnny pop up next to you and share a smoke and some whiskey.
More quests have small missed out opportunities like these. But I wanted to point this one out since it's my most favourite one.
Gameplay:

The most important part of the game as some may say. Yet in cyberpunk, it's filled with bad AI behaviour. Minor bugs ( gladly no game-breaking bugs ) yet I feel like making a better AI will benefit the game entirely. I will list some example’s of what I think would be a good AI in night city

• Getting ripped out of your own car by a gang because you decided to ride a 150k Eurodollar car through a bad neighbourhood.
  • Regular citizen NPC’s have 2 options 1 run away are freeze scared in one place.
  • Behaviour patterns I followed around an NPC trough night city and it was running from point A-B-A-B-A-B with nothing in his hands.
  • The combat AI also feels very lacking and sometimes somewhat aimbot ish, this I primarily encountered during my first playthrough, when an enemy has a tech precision rifle. It can fire through walls and 9/10 one-shot you without you having set foot into the territory.
Graphics:

The graphics look AMAZING and that is an understatement. In all my gaming year’s that say like 18 years of gaming? I never encountered such polished and well-made textures.
I have zero complaints about it. And I love to see what the future brings.

Overall I think the game needed some more dev time. It really is a game made for the future.
and I love to see what it looks and feels like in the future when more updates and things get fixed or improved! Overall for what it is, I think the devs have done a good job. Especially during the Stuff that went on this year, it must have been hard to work like that on a project this big and it is sure to bring in some problems. But I’m loving it and I would gladly buy the game again.

This is my first ever feedback I have written, so if I made any mistakes or things that I should improve on do let me know for, after all, I am only human.

I wish everyone at cdpr a happy Christmas and lots of good health.

thank you
-wesley

Nice post, gives some constructive criticism without throwing a tantrum and stamping their feet because xyz doesn't meet their personal expectations, well played sir, firm handshakes all round :cool:

Top Bottom