Feedback on Redstream 1.5

+
Just watched it and will just give my thoughts about it.

First of all I started watching it on Gamespot stream on youtube and the stream appeared very laggy, but seemed to work fine on the twitch stream, however might have given some a wrong impression.

I don't have a console so that part ill skip and just say cool for those that have :D

For the rest and based on what was said, obviously haven't tried it out yet. I think it was very cool overall, and that you are definitely adding stuff that seem to improve the game and bring it to where it should be.

Keep up the good work and hopefully the next patch will bring even more life to Night city with a more interactive world, because you seem to add stuff like that.

Big thumbs up from here, very cool :D

There have been plenty additions and changes for the pc version too, so its not just about consoles. I have been positively surprised.

Most importantly, CDPR added the walk toggle, multiple apartments and the ability to drink whisky in one of them at least. I give thumbs up and changed my steam review to positive now. Ive also liked the numerous new photoposes, and I think new cyberpsycho missions. And I liked especially much the mirror where I can change my appearance. I haven't had time to check everything. Good job!

After over a year you finally managed to win me over. :ok:

Suggestion: If you force V to sit down on a barstool first, you can probably add the "drink whisky" animation somewhat easily to any bar. Or at least the most important ones.

Last edited:
I started watching the livestream on Twitch and later finished it on YouTube and I enjoyed it very much! Keep up those livestream and do them more frequently. Otherwise, Pawel gets bored and does his dildo-build thingy!

Oh....and no fast traveling next time!

I felt it was the first truly substantial update/bug-fixing for the game (more than a year after the release, my goodness). I didn't test it extensively, because I don't intend to play it again before expansions, but many minor and not so minor things were added to improve immersion and gameplay, and make it feel more complete and polished. Something that the game should've been on release. I doubt it can convert people who had more deep issues with the game and it's direction, but it showed me that CDPR is genuinely trying and listening to people. So best of luck to the guys. It was a damn rough year for them.

I hope they won't stop improving and polishing the game. There needs to be 2.0 version in the future. The toon's shadow is still a mess, various glitches here and there. I hope they will continue working on crowds and traffic etc. And of course I want them expansions.

I felt it was the first truly substantial update/bug-fixing for the game (more than a year after the release, my goodness).

You are correct that it is. There is actual content added. During the previous year it was all bug fixes and couple jackets/shirts.

They've earned my respect. The game isn't in the clear; It's still broken and unfinished in some ways, but there are note worthy changes here. Hopefully, seeing as firm groundwork has been laid and capitalized on, it won't take six months for the next update.

[...]

Except for the bug fixes and content for next-gen consoles - something that was supposed to be done a year ago... the rest of the update is a mere 'copy - paste' of the Nexus mod (only infinitely worse, bad or little worked).

I'm sorry to CDPR...

Last edited:
definitely much better than the last one where they spent a dozen minutes talking about nibbles
Post automatically merged:

this is unfair , modders have done amazing work but thanks to this update we can now customize our characters mid game
the what they've done with apartments , ai , and perks could have never been done with mods

Last edited:
Except for the bug fixes and content for next-gen consoles - something that was supposed to be done a year ago... the rest of the update is a mere 'copy - paste' of the Nexus mod (only infinitely worse, bad or little worked).

I'm sorry to CDPR...
Love the modding community and sure they can make mods and workarounds which will improve the game. But CDPR adding and extending these things into the actual code, I can only imagine give modders even more room for playing around and do more cool stuff. Also the modders doesn't really need to care about getting their mods "correctly" integrated into the game on all platforms etc. Besides that, its to be expected that there will be overlaps between what CDPR does and what modders add, a lot of these things are pretty damn obvious that they should be added to the game.

Top Bottom