Feel punished for exploring dialog.

+
Feel punished for exploring dialog.

Acording to IGN Wiki I can't get Triss now... I checked up on it after I done the quest and explored more. I need her for the full crew trophy obviously.

To Triss (As she's about to board the ship):
"Stay with me"
"Let's try again."

Chastise Sigimund instead of listening to his story.
Triss will be revealed to have stayed on the docks, interrupting the tale.

I choose these options hoping she would stay, In the end I thought she left because thats the story... Turns out she can stay... If I didnt listen to that guys story.... Why the fuck are you punishing me for exploring your game and characters?

Not only was it a very grey area of dialog but you punish me for listening to the game you wrote. Jesus christ.

I let Triss go there and she came back for the Kaer Morhen thing, so I'm pretty sure she will end up there for you as well.

She only comes with you the FIRST time (at the ship) if you have:

1. Kissed her at the garden
2. Told her you loved her in the final side quest with her.
3. Had sex with her.

If not, then she leaves but not for good.

She only comes with you the FIRST time (at the ship) if you have:

1. Kissed her at the garden
2. Told her you loved her in the final side quest with her OR say "lets try again".
3. Had sex with her.

If not, then she leaves but not for good.

Fixed that for you :)

"Lets try again" also works.

I unlocked the trophy not long ago... seems like its worked ok. We didnt date though... strangly... I did the options listed above but apparently if I have to ignore that bald head mans story to trigger the romance... Thats the main part that annoys me. Hear a story? get to know a character? hows that even relivant to her? pretty ballsy scripting from CDPR imo.

You know that situation when you said something wrong to your girlfriend/wife but you don't know that you said something wrong?
That happened to you. Women. :p

Top Bottom