Feeling at home in Witcher 2

+
Feeling at home in Witcher 2

I thought I would show you some pics of wooded area around my house because the sights and sounds in game some what resemble the area I live in more by sound but forest in Flotsam sorta makes me feel at home .

Sorry if quality isn't very good cheep camera.

Holland Patent, New York 5 to 6 hours north of New York city . Fall leaf color is at peak further north.

dmcaldw said:
I thought I would show you some pics of wooded area around my house because the sights and sounds in game some what resemble the area I live in more by sound but forest in Flotsam sorta makes me feel at home .

Sorry if quality isn't very good cheep camera.

Any Scoia'tels around the area?? :) Where i live i see them jumping up and down in the trees there is a forest right under my kitchen window.

Nice place you live in you are very lucky

I can hand you a link to national geographic!, there you will find many beautifully locations similar to TW2...

Topic about nature gifts, i will post my garden forest!!!...

siklara said:
You live in a beautiful place. *_*

You too, dragonbird, too bad you moved.

Thanks - I still have mangrove swamps and jungle, in fact I have a lot more of both, just no photos (and I haven't seen scoia'tel yet)

Good one Dragonbird . I will try and get more pics tomorrow still going to be nice , have to fix a roof today .

Top Bottom