(Feels Thread) Dantics (Cyberpunk youtuber) sad story, + good message, I thought it would be nice to share. (Madqueen also get in here lol)

+
(I hope general is the right place to post this, please forgive me if it is not. I chose general cyberpunk2077 forums because it's a cyberpunk2077 youtuber, and a true bro, but it's also general like general related things too.)
I saw Dantics video and it kinda hit me right in the feels, and he has a nice message at the end that also got me right in the feels, so I was like, yea you know I'm gonna pass this along since this bro loves Cyberpunk2077 and we all love Cyberpunk2077 and we've all been though rough times, so I figured this would be a great opportunity to share that and make a feels thread so we could all just talk about whatever we really need to get off our chest, kinda like Dantics.
Just be aware, just like Dantics says "If you need serious help, go get that help, but if you just want to talk to a friend...." Well here's my version of that too since I don't really discord or twitch (my computer overheats)
(also a friendly shout out to mad queen. I do not fully understand what the issue was about. I apologize that I fail to grasp or understand the issue, I guess it's a personal thing but the information provided in the video is too vague or general for me to catch on I suppose, but hey that's cool it's personal, but anyway you are also welcome to the feels thread) :)

Last edited:
MQ is the best and absolutely loves CP , i just hope she ( and all our fav YTer`s ) know how much love and support they have from their fans (y)

If any YTer should be in the game it`s MQ :love: and a romance option :ROFLMAO:

Not a Cyberpunk thread though. Moved to Community.
Oh okay, thank you. I appreciate it. (I don't often make threads of the community type, and thus, kind of forgot the community section existed.... and if I remembered I would have been doubtful, I would have questioned "hmm should this go in community or general... hmmm" but now I think I have a better idea)

Thanks again and have a very nice day! :sleep:

Top Bottom