Feline armour disappeared

+
Hi, my name is Esra.
I've been playing the witcher 3 for some time now and I love it. I only have 2 problems I can't find the answer for. When I wanted to upgrade my feline armour from superior to mastercrafted it disappeared from my list when I collected the last needed thing to craft it. I had the exact same thing with the runestones, but those I can buy. I'd love to have the next feline, but I don't know what to do. The only person I found with exactly the same problem had no solution written under it. Hope that someone can help me.

1.) Using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

2.) How full is your inventory? On that same line, are you noticing any lag in the inventory screens?

3.) Have you tried a verify/repair?

4.) Also, whenever seeking technical support, please include your platform, specs, OS, game version, etc.

If I understand the issue correctly it's probably because you have the crafting filters set to filter out "All parts present"; the diagram was listed when you were missing a material (it was labelled as "Parts missing") and then disappeared when you got the last material (it became labelled as "All parts present").

Runestones, same deal.

Top Bottom