Female clothing: not 2077, rather 1977. Or worse. CDPR please do something! ;)

+
I mean, apart from select few clothing items - some good looking netrunner suits, very few inner and outer torsos. Practically all pants - is like it's not a lady but some dock worker whos wife never heard about ironing clothes; bras like my grand-grand-mothers would think fancy - both colors and shapes are very last century (at best). Most head pieces like it's some soviet Ivan soldier, or like old Joe playing ball, or some delivery girl having big hang-over. Etc.

Seriously, CDPR, perhaps reading few modern fashion journals could help? The way it is now, almost all of Night City, and V's look in particular - is like we're going through some 3rd-world country some time in the 1950s, fashion-wise. Where's all the decadent luxury of the dying world 0.01% happily keep soaking all the remaining juices from? Where's extra 50 years of fashion industry further advancement in the art of making clothes which legally cover all required to be covered parts, but in actually cover nothing? Where's, at very least, some sensible choices in terms of colors and textures?

I mean, when i compare clothing / people in CP2077 and ones like in the following video - it's like... 10 points video, -gazillion points CP2077:

So, dear CDPR - please outsource some actual couturier for him/her to at least make couple dozens most simple "something to be inspired by" pieces, digitally, if nothing better. I am sure this is very doable, not anyhow too expensive - and would produce excellent results!

P.S. / edit: Ok i found one piece i was thinking about, CDPR, which can show you how BIG OF AN IMPACT clothes in-game - and indeed, equally in a movie - have:
And as very well noted during very beginning of the piece, clothes for that particular well known and extremely well-SELLING movie were largely designed by one world class couturier indeed. So you see, it ain't all jokes this post is about. It's in fact quite serious business idea i am hurling your way, because i see lots of potential in CP2077 and much like what it does "behind the scene", too. You wanna earn money while at it, right? So please do what good old Luc did: find one good couturier and have him do good. Would be good for all parties involved.
Cp 2077 is kinda based on the 2020 pnp so its going to be stuck in late 80s-90 fashion. Neons and spikes, piercings, S&M, BDSM. All the nightmarish things your local news tells you to avoid :p

I mean, apart from select few clothing items - some good looking netrunner suits, very few inner and outer torsos. Practically all pants - is like it's not a lady but some dock worker whos wife never heard about ironing clothes; bras like my grand-grand-mothers would think fancy - both colors and shapes are very last century (at best). Most head pieces like it's some soviet Ivan soldier, or like old Joe playing ball, or some delivery girl having big hang-over. Etc.

Seriously, CDPR, perhaps reading few modern fashion journals could help? The way it is now, almost all of Night City, and V's look in particular - is like we're going through some 3rd-world country some time in the 1950s, fashion-wise. Where's all the decadent luxury of the dying world 0.01% happily keep soaking all the remaining juices from? Where's extra 50 years of fashion industry further advancement in the art of making clothes which legally cover all required to be covered parts, but in actually cover nothing? Where's, at very least, some sensible choices in terms of colors and textures?

I mean, when i compare clothing / people in CP2077 and ones like in the following video - it's like... 10 points video, -gazillion points CP2077:

So, dear CDPR - please outsource some actual couturier for him/her to at least make couple dozens most simple "something to be inspired by" pieces, digitally, if nothing better. I am sure this is very doable, not anyhow too expensive - and would produce excellent results!

P.S. / edit: Ok i found one piece i was thinking about, CDPR, which can show you how BIG OF AN IMPACT clothes in-game - and indeed, equally in a movie - have:
And as very well noted during very beginning of the piece, clothes for that particular well known and extremely well-SELLING movie were largely designed by one world class couturier indeed. So you see, it ain't all jokes this post is about. It's in fact quite serious business idea i am hurling your way, because i see lots of potential in CP2077 and much like what it does "behind the scene", too. You wanna earn money while at it, right? So please do what good old Luc did: find one good couturier and have him do good. Would be good for all parties involved.
I like the roguish smile of the blonde model in the black bikini, oh do not mind me :ohstopit:

Top Bottom