Few bugs I've noticed while playing for few hours.

+
Few bugs I've noticed while playing for few hours.

In one of the bandits camps I found this merchant outside the cage for some reason.

First few minor problems:
- Few times when riding on horse for 0.1sec NPC spawn next to me and then disappear.
Also NPC's sometimes have problems loading they only shown when I get really close to thier possition.
- Axii sign seems OP, stun works (without upgrades) on 10 level higher monster 9/10 times.
- Only one crash in 13 hours of gameplay. Got out from barberer shop and it crashed.
- It's hard to find Geralt potions in inventory menu, everything is thrown and mixed in one mats section.

And few more..

When passing on guards with the entry pass (quest) there were no NPC's soldiers in the camp. Save > Load fixed the problem and NPC showed up.

Geralt face issue (inventrory screen only) started from day1 two patches didnt fix it. It might be AMD drivers fault but I am already running on latest stable version. Apparently new Witcher 3 AMD drivers will come out next week so hopefully this will fix it. I'm playing on laptop with 7970m.

Last edited:
Spot in swamps neat the "guarded tresure" water hug. Whole you can't get out from. Tried for 5 minutes.

In Blackbough. NPC is shopkeeper is marked on the map but doesnt seems to appear. I noticed it pre 1.04 as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom