Few suggestions

+
Hello, when i start this game i was in plan to end this game with all 3 background story.

Now when i realized that i invested so much time in my character i don’t want to waste my progress.
Is there a Chance for new game + in the future that i can store my items my skills and my all progression on skills to new char i could start a different path?

Crafting.

• We should be able to create more then one items from crafting for example creating item components higher tier – so want to craft rare item component x 100 I should be able to do it with one go.
  • Crafting ammunition I should be able to see how much I have it and you should make that I can create 5000 ammunition for my char but be able to use 700/500/100 in combat.
  • See what tier mod I created. So far I can create common mod but it can be Epic – right now I create 20 and check how much of there are epic – if I need only 1 its waste of materials and checking each time the inventory to see what tier I got is pure waste of time
  • Reroll socked items in easy and cheep way. Right now its quicksave and load to get gear with 4 or 3 socked. If you give us chance to reroll we would not need to do it. Creating another 1 legendary from rare item is just waste of time and money.
  • I put legendary mod +15% crit chance and +30% crit damage – and it work perfect in stats but if I put more of them the stats are not change is this a bug or you allowed to add legendary stat only once?
End game.

I end 3 endings and I did not get any items and I know that the game reload from last save but is there a way to get items from endings somehow?

Upgrades:
1) IMHO game lack of information what items lvl we got on current items. How many upgrades I need to make it to get max lvl of that item. So let say I crate item on lvl 35 and now I’m lvl 41 I should have info that my item is lvl 35 so I will know i can do 6 upgrades on this item – I don’t need info how much upgrades I can do its easy math – current character lvl – item lvl = how much upgrades I can make.

2) Jonny set gear on legendary should be able to be crafted or reroll without on required a epic gear after we create at last 1 legendary of that set.

3) More set items in game

4) Additional stat for get all set items.

Smart weapons
1) On higher difficulty smart weapon not work completely on enemies – and I know it should be harder but make weapon that not work at all of them – maybe you should give notification that smart weapon may not work on higher difficulty before change it. I don’t got anything about manual targeting but make weapons that don’t work at all on Hard or very hard is pointless – maybe it will hit them but not frequent as other difficulties. I know this is problem with some gangs but still ...

So far I have blast with the game and I thank you for amazing game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom