Few thoughts about the game

+
Few thoughts about the game

First that i wanted to say - is that i am happy that game looks a lot more ballanced then original version, you guys did a good job adapting it to the multiplayer combat. So far i liked almost everyting that is in game, but i want to mention a few small cases that can be improved:

1) I did not found fraction bonus description on the battlefield. Yes, you can look at it at the beginning of the match, but only for a second. It would be easier for new players if that bonus was displayed on the fraction leader along with his powers.

2) I am not sure what to do with pieces of clothing that i am earning, didn't found any information about it in the game.

3) Price on the kegs is very high (at least for my region, when for US or other rich countries it could be fine). For example, if instead of buying i could sell kegs i earn in game for that price - i would be able to live a happy life without worrying about anything for that money) You need to think at least about regional discounts for the post-soviet countries, like steam does, for example.

4) Game is pretty fast, but end-round (rewards) animations, as well as keg opening could be made faster. Currently it makes me want to skil the reward screen.

p.s. I am curious, since Gwent is a free to play game, and it's in GoG, does it means that GoG will start working with other f2p titles?

1) I did not found fraction bonus description on the battlefield. Yes, you can look at it at the beginning of the match, but only for a second. It would be easier for new players if that bonus was displayed on the fraction leader along with his powers.

Agree. I think this is very relevant information for new players and should always be present at hand. Sure, after a lot of games you don't need it as you already know, but until you get to that stage you need the extra help.

2) I am not sure what to do with pieces of clothing that i am earning, didn't found any information about it in the game.

I think they covered it in the tutorial, but basically you use it to craft new cards after level 3. You can destroy cards you have to get more of that material. I think the cheapest is 30 and the most expensive cards are 800.

3) Price on the kegs is very high (at least for my region, when for US or other rich countries it could be fine). For example, if instead of buying i could sell kegs i earn in game for that price - i would be able to live a happy life without worrying about anything for that money) You need to think at least about regional discounts for the post-soviet countries, like steam does, for example.

Yeah that's quite unfortunate. I do wonder about Hearthstone. Do you know if Blizzard does regional pricing?

4) Game is pretty fast, but end-round (rewards) animations, as well as keg opening could be made faster. Currently it makes me want to skil the reward screen.

You can skip the reward screen. Personally I don't think it needs to be any faster, but it should have some smoother animations (but that'll come in time I'm sure).

Yeah that's quite unfortunate. I do wonder about Hearthstone. Do you know if Blizzard does regional pricing?

I don't know. I don't like Blizzard games and have never bought one, and even tho i like card games i played HS only about a month, found it too casual and switched to Magic Duels.

But usually regional pricing is a good thing to do, you just need to lock this copy of the game so it could not be launched outside of the regions, as steam does.

And about loading screen - i think that delay from the end of the game till you actually see amount of reward is more then 10 seconds.

Top Bottom