Field Medic ? Don't understand this card...

+
Field Medic ? Don't understand this card...

What's the point of Field Medic??? I just played it because I thaught shuffle an allie back from your graveyard into your deck. But it is "shufflefrom the battlefield"

Now, I don't see the point where it is worth to play Field Medic? Can someone help me? is anybody playing this card?

Two main reasons:
Use on cards which are low health.
Use on cards which are summon from deck (like blue stripes commando)
There is also Reavers Scout + Medic combo. Where your avarage bronze from deck will probably be stronger than scout.

It also can remove rot tossers which is something.

It's good for the Kaedweni Sergeant buff deck but not much else. Lets you reshuffle used pieces back into the deck and since they reset to 3 strength you can start rebuffing them again on later turns. Pretty janky deck but it's the only good use I've found for them so far.

If you have three Reaver Hunters out you could cycle the lowest strength one and try to draw it (or a Reaver Scout) again so it'll re-boost the rest of your Hunters and reproc their Trio ability. The problem is, since its random you could actually leave yourself worse off if you cycle a card in and cycle out another medic forcing your to then cycle out another bad card.

Frankly, there's no reason why they shouldn't just do the "Draw 2, Select 1" option that they have for other similar functions.

Besides, the card's randomness is a bit off. Many times it brought the rot tosser that I was trying to toss out right back. I have nothing against playing it right away, but the Medic does it with others, too. Like when I am trying to get rid of a R.Scout, it brings one of the others right back in instead of a card from another group.

Top Bottom