Field Medic undocumented change

+
Field Medic undocumented change

Tried to have a quick game last night and seems field medic now gives +1 to all your units on field. Seems to be undocumented complete overhaul of card design where as it used to swap out a bronze from the board to play another bronze from your deck. It was a very important part of my Reaver Hunter deck.

All factions that have row related synergy can move units. Now moved to empty row knight elect(aspirant) is dead body. And there is moved crewmens, commander horn units and those moved under hazards.

yeah. unneccessary change. i assume i know why they made it: to avoid cursed units can be played many times. but i think this unique ability should have remained and maybe just limited to not cursed units.
at least it was one of the most original moves in the game. without it also reavers became pointless

It's not bad let me tell you. I a Foltest swarm deck it works wonders... it's pretty much like replaying Foltest, except that you can Decoy it and play it again!

giornodeigiudizi;n10338242 said:
It's not bad let me tell you. I a Foltest swarm deck it works wonders... it's pretty much like replaying Foltest, except that you can Decoy it and play it again!

A shuffle back rot cow into getting a reaver scout into copying a medic into shuffling back another 1 power unit into getting another medic into shuffling back a reaver scout into getting temerian infantry is much much better and has way more nuance and skill to it than what it is now. Also its very much not like playing a second foltest not even close. Sure in magical christmas land it might be but in that place Dudu also copies a 100 power unit.

Tschjo;n10347732 said:
A shuffle back rot cow into getting a reaver scout into copying a medic into shuffling back another 1 power unit into getting another medic into shuffling back a reaver scout into getting temerian infantry is much much better and has way more nuance and skill to it than what it is now. Also its very much not like playing a second foltest not even close. Sure in magical christmas land it might be but in that place Dudu also copies a 100 power unit.

I agree with it being less skill demanding, but let me assure you that once you have 15 soldiers on the ground it pretty much is like playing Foltest again (how's it not?)

Top Bottom