Fifth Column gig contradicts a story decision I made (minor spoilers)

+

TJXXX

Forum regular
So I've never attended Jackie Welles' funeral in my playthrough because it never happened due to me deciding to send his body to Vic.

As I was playing the gig called "Fifth Column", I am able to bypass a bouncer by mentioning that I met him at Jackie's funeral which, again, never took place in my playthrough. Can't really call this a bug but I suppose it's more of something that was overlooked during playtesting. Not even sure if this is something that can be fixed.

Has anyone else noticed other things in your playthrough that contradicts decisions you've made in story quests?

So I've never attended Jackie Welles' funeral in my playthrough because it never happened due to me deciding to send his body to Vic.

As I was playing the gig called "Fifth Column", I am able to bypass a bouncer by mentioning that I met him at Jackie's funeral which, again, never took place in my playthrough. Can't really call this a bug but I suppose it's more of something that was overlooked during playtesting. Not even sure if this is something that can be fixed.

That's definitely a bug :) You should report it so a Narrative Designer can look at the issue.

There's not a specific category for this kind of issue, but I would use the link for "I am unable to complete/ progress in a quest."

Has anyone else noticed other things in your playthrough that contradicts decisions you've made in story quests?
Yup. After the fight with Cesar (latino,wife pregnant). I left them the money and the car. Later after the fight with the pro boxer, Cesar asked me if i take good care of his car! After TW3 and all the things some youtubers did to break the consistency of outcomes in the quests ,TW3 successfully passed. Yet Cp77 is another story,game is just not finished.

Only very minor things; always a bunch in the columbarium, I always keep Brick alive yet he has a niche there, I saw this moments before I went to Totentanz to start Second Conflict where Brick is alive and well. Same with Barry, always complete his quest successfully, poor guy gets a niche anyway.

Top Bottom