Fight with guns

+
im new player at this game, and ive just stratred playing this game, but the first mission. for the first mission i had to find and get bot , but when i got it, i had to fight, fight with gun which is wasnt avaible. i cant get pistol in my hand and fight. pls help me

im new player at this game, and ive just stratred playing this game, but the first mission. for the first mission i had to find and get bot , but when i got it, i had to fight, fight with gun which is wasnt avaible. i cant get pistol in my hand and fight. pls help me
Which platform ?
If PC, do you use mods ?
----
When exactly ?
After the dialogue with to Royce ?
Against who ? (Maelstromer/Militech)
In theory, you should be able to use all your weapons, except in a specific case just after the dialogue with Royce (if you're side with Militech).

iCake

Forum veteran
As far as I know the game automatically grants you a pistol and equips it automatically too after the dialog with Royce. Always hated that moment, but I guess it is specifically done so that you have something to shoot with in case you came bare handed? I'd prefer though if it would just check if I have any guns equipped and make me draw my weapons instead of some pistol or do nothing at all, really and just equip my last used weapon, even if it's just fists.

At that moment I am always like: "What the heck?" and I proceed equiping what I actually like to use, which puts me at a slight disadvantage as it takes some time to do that.

As far as I know the game automatically grants you a pistol and equips it automatically too after the dialog with Royce. Always hated that moment, but I guess it is specifically done so that you have something to shoot with in case you came bare handed? I'd prefer though if it would just check if I have any guns equipped and make me draw my weapons instead of some pistol or do nothing at all, really and just equip my last used weapon, even if it's just fists.

At that moment I am always like: "What the heck?" and I proceed equiping what I actually like to use, which puts me at a slight disadvantage as it takes some time to do that.

its a safe way to ensure play have a gun , don't forget on the Nomads path at the begenning player need to give his weapon before to see an npc , so if the player forget to take back jis weapon when he left , we can have an issues for the first intro mission ^^

( reminds the elder scroll Skyrim game , quest become "bugged" , because of an action before the quest xD )

Top Bottom