Fighting Javed before Swamp Tower

+
Fighting Javed before Swamp Tower

I have done multiple playthroughs and this is a first . While talking to "Raymond" i had the option of saying something is flawed with your reasoning or something to that effect and then another piece of dialogue that i can`t remember and then
Raymond turns into Javed and starts fighting me
needless to say that i lasted about 2 seconds and it was over. Is this a funny type haha joke from CDPR or what is it?

Hmm... while I'm not actually qualified to answer this, can't answer it, and therefore won't . . . it does sound very, very strange to me, too. Definitely sounds like a bug. A weird wormhole in the code. I wonder if anyone else has encountered this?

Thanks so much for the reply . That`s why i like this game no matter how many times you play it you find something new . As for this particular part i wasn`t expecting it and therefore wasn`t ready and i will tell you that i didn`t know that Geralt could die so quickly. Maybe Flashs FCR mod contributed to Geralts "early retirement" as i do have that installed

By the way, the oddities of "New Raymond" can be subtle, at first, but if you look hard...
Look at his feet, especially. Look at those feet!And you thought the pointy hat was odd, didn't you?No, no, no, that was the normal Raymond.

Tommy, I wonder if you'd be willing to change the subject name of this topic. The subject name you chose reveals the central secret of Chapter II. Yes, this is the section of the forum where spoilers are allowed, but people often come here to look for help with Chapter II -- earlier in the chapter, before this secret is available -- and it would be a shame if someone were looking for help with something, saw your title, and had that secret spoiled for them.I'm no moderator, so this is just a request. But I figure if we both love the game, then we both want others to get a chance to love it, too. So, please?Edited to add: Thank you!!

Top Bottom