FINALLY! A balance mod!

+

ya1

Forum regular
Just wanted to share this https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1712

I've tested with upscaling and 10x health. Okay around lvl 25. Max level is still broken. Problem with difficulty is not just the numbers (though the numbers set by CDPR are just ridiculous) but the apathetic AI and broken stunlock mechanics not to mention broken slowmo and other things. If you play the shooting game right, they still can't get a single shot vs melee, shotguns and tech. Quickhacks are great though, can't just contagion a level to death in seconds, with 10x health and no lvl difference multipliers, they work more as debuffs/softeners/recon/utility before you go in with the guns.

Enjoy and big thx to RMK for making it.

CEAN0

Forum regular
Only work for bosses and it has a big flaw...

ISSUE: User Liolande noticed that status effects were doing more damage when NPCs have higher health. It turns out they do damage as a percentage of the enemy's health... so if the NPCs have 10x health, status effects do 10x damage! I can't fix this issue right now, as it's controlled in the scripts and I haven't found the right place to fix it / the redscript edits I'm doing may not be working. At the lower health boosts like my 2.5-3.5x, or 2x, I think this isn't a huge issue. At higher boosts like 5x or 10x, status effects end up doing a much larger share of the damage.

...hope some on will make a level scaling mod that works for all enemies and make them level up along with the character.

Top Bottom