Finally found a way to play I enjoy

+
My first playthrough, it didn't seem like there was much point to armor, maybe still is that way. I was playing a melee/ninja style character going for stealth, so I went more towards glasscannon, mobility and looking good doing it than focusing on defense. I made it through the game ok. Once we get a substantial patch, I'll go back and play it again.
Did the same. And there's not really much point to armor if you're never seen by the enemies you...deal with.

(P.S. I also went for a non-lethal playthrough. Credit to the writers and designers, I encountered certain parts where I just chose to intentionally kill certain NPCs. Like a certain mission on the docks involving illegal BDs. I have never been more sure I was going to consciously pull out a gun and shoot an NPC in a video game before.)

Like a certain mission on the docks involving illegal BDs. I have never been more sure I was going to consciously pull out a gun and shoot an NPC in a video game before.
The most interesting is that this GIG is right next to the quest for the two monks where you have to choose between kill maelstomers or not :)

Top Bottom