Finally, my collection is complete.. right?

+
There is a red Shion Coyote that you can get during the Panam quest line, but I think we can all forgive you for not getting it ;)
oh noes! I thought I went through that sidequest and angered her for the car.. guess I f-ed up :(

Edit: Could it be that I lost the vehicle with 1.2 update? I'm sure that after 1.2 was in, I was able to do the Basilisk mission. And I'm also 99% sure that I picked up that car from sunset motel.. oh well.. Bit sad about this now.

Edit 2: well, the carage door is open but there's no car. This will bug me until the next playthrough where I fix the situation :D might take a while tho

Last edited:
There is a red Shion Coyote that you can get during the Panam quest line, but I think we can all forgive you for not getting it ;)
Wow. My 14th playthrough and still things I'm totally oblivious of. Just watched a vid how to get it, but it's out of the question V's ever going to betray her BFF like that. Good thing it ain't that bus though, else would've thrown my whole system out the window.

Where is Rogues Quadra Type-66 'Mistral'?
rogue1.png

Top Bottom