Finders, Keepers...

+
Finders, Keepers...

Being a witcher means you can walk into anyone's house, take their shet and noone would give a damn.

http://yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/Finders-Keepers-252417696

Haha, it's the reverse Saint Nicholas - an early Santa in Europe (December 6th), who sometimes comes in the company of a Krampus, who carries a broom and punishes naughty children.

I remember clearly, they said in one of the dev diaries, that the home robbing has come to an end in TW2. I guess that feature had to make room for more important game mechanics. Like input lag.

DelightfulMcCoy said:
I remember clearly, they said in one of the dev diaries, that the home robbing has come to an end in TW2.
They were definitely planning to do so.
There are many unused lines in dialogue files pertaining to that (like 'Stop! Thief!', 'Put it back right now!', etc.)
Too bad it never saw the light of the day.

Great work, as always! : )

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Haha, it's the reverse Saint Nicholas - an early Santa in Europe (December 6th), who sometimes comes in the company of a Krampus, who carries a broom and punishes naughty children.
I've never heard of this one; it sounds awesome. : D

DelightfulMcCoy said:
I remember clearly, they said in one of the dev diaries, that the home robbing has come to an end in TW2. I guess that feature had to make room for more important game mechanics. Like input lag.
Tsk tsk... looking to get bonked over the head again? I sympathise with your bitterness.

slimgrin said:
Its a witcherly tradition.
Agreed.

Now who's going to actually complain to a professional monster slayer that needs a few things to complete a mission which you will benefit?

Besides, he come a callin to my house any time. :p

p.s. yuikami some kinda awesome there and glad ya included the broom! ;)

Thank you guys xD! Imma think more of something, hehe.

DelightfulMcCoy said:
He's sooo going to smack Jaskier with that broom xD! Naughty naughty~

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Haha, the good ol' lootin'. A fine RPG tradition.

Nice cartoon again, yuikami. Always looking forward to more.

That link is so funny! LOL thank you for sharing! it's so true!

DelightfulMcCoy said:
They were definitely planning to do so.
There are many unused lines in dialogue files pertaining to that (like 'Stop! Thief!', 'Put it back right now!', etc.)
Too bad it never saw the light of the day.

Would be nice if they had done that, and geralt has to sneak into their house to take their stuffs or something. xD

DelightfulMcCoy said:
Agreed.

Now who's going to actually complain to a professional monster slayer that needs a few things to complete a mission which you will benefit?

Besides, he come a callin to my house any time. :p

p.s. yuikami some kinda awesome there and glad ya included the broom! ;)
Such as their life saving, their rags and medicine lol... Funny he doesn't even use some of them most of the time, like that grabbing hook from Loredo's mansion can be really useful! Hehe
I was gonna go for the scoop but the bloom is more universal xD

Nice comic!
But I wonder, what it can be replaced with. Random loot, I mean. Thieving abilities would be absolutely out of character, as long as we play as Geralt, not some random witcher. I mean, Geralt using lockpicks to take someones stuff? Geralt, the pickpocket? In books he would never loot stuff from killed enemy. Seeing someone else doing just that, he found it disgusting. Of course it is RPG game, some allowances have to be made. But thieving skills? No. Just no.
Lack of NPC's reaction makes it somehow passable.

Funny....but to be honest I exptected one more panel...where he clicks in the building, the loot-screen can be seen, with an icon of the building and the "press space to take everything". :D

XD thanks. yeah, the game would have been harder without random loots and it's always funny for heroes to loot.

Sausage is like the only thing that look eatable in the game. Just look at those food sold by the inn NPCs D: Dang they look rotten!

yuikami said:
Such as their life saving, their rags and medicine lol... Funny he doesn't even use some of them most of the time, like that grabbing hook from Loredo's mansion can be really useful! Hehe
I was gonna go for the scoop but the bloom is more universal xD

Well naturally he may have cause for all of those things. You just never know. Gotta be able to sweep out all the badies!

Top Bottom