Finding Things!

+
Finding Things!

Hello folks! Here i was trying to find a movie (or maybe it was a tv show) i watched when i was about 10-14 or something and google is not helping me at all.. I thought some of you might have watched it and might help me out, so i decided to start a topic about it.. Where you can help or ask for help for finding things..

What i'm trying to find is a movie or maybe a tv show that i watched on tv about 10 years ago (but since it was on tv, it could be much older than that)

This movie or TV show was about androids or cyborgs or something like that.. They appeared to be human from outside.. I'm pretty sure their community was hidden but humans created them at some point..

There was a guy who was the main antagonist (as far as i remember) that had a red robotic eye on one side of his face and i think he pretended to be either android or cyborg but he wasn't.. He was evil and was collecting android eyes.. (after killing them, he had many android or cyborg eyes)

There was this android chick (who was some sort of sexbot or something) who was a victim of the main antagonist.. As far as i remember, she was very happy giving pleasure to people as that was what she was programmed for until the antagonist plucked her eye, added it to his collection and tried to kill her or something..

There was this android/cyborg/robot or something i don't remember anything about, except while they were preparing to defend themselves from the antagonist and his friends, protogonist realized many of the androids were damaged and weren't in fighting condition, so he tried to repair them but needed spare parts, then this guy said a similar line to "we don't bury our dead" and brought a box of android bodies or at least body parts which they use to repair other androids/cyborgs..

There was this android dude who was an assassin or something at one point, but lost his fingers after i don't remember what, at the time of the fight with the antagonist, he tells the main protagonist that he doesn't need any spare parts and he can still move/feel his trigger finger and he should just attach the guns to where his hands was..

As far as i remember, they all live in this hidden village or something (i might be remembering incorrectly, in fact, i'm not sure about the whole thing) and the main protagonist finds it by accident or something.. I remember it as a great movie (or tv show) but i can't seem to find anything about it.. Can someone help me?

Sounds like the Rutger Hauer flick, Omega Doom...

The preview doesn't show it, but it's yet another re-envisioning of Yojimbo... (which amomng the more notable remakes include Fistfull of Dollars and Last Man Standing). And while Yojimbo in a post apocalypse world of androids is a novel idea, the movie isn't actually that good, though Hauer, as always, owns the cyberpunk and post apocalypse setting.... no one pulls it off better than he does, even if the rest of the movie is crap, he makes it shine.

Ok my turn. I have very little recollection about this film I saw when I was kid.
I think it was the start of the movie guy is in love with his sexbot but something happens ( I seem to recall bathtub) and some part of the bot gets damaged. The guy then embarks on a adventure to find replacement part for the bot.
At some point I seem to recall maybe canyon and protagonist being shot from higher ground.
Heck I might be remembering this totally wrong or getting things blurred from several movies.

Ok my turn. I have very little recollection about this film I saw when I was kid.
I think it was the start of the movie guy is in love with his sexbot but something happens ( I seem to recall bathtub) and some part of the bot gets damaged. The guy then embarks on a adventure to find replacement part for the bot.
At some point I seem to recall maybe canyon and protagonist being shot from higher ground.
Heck I might be remembering this totally wrong or getting things blurred from several movies.

Cherry 2000, Meg Ryan at her absolute hottest.

A fantastic low budget Post Apoclypse/Cyberpunk movie.... Brion James and Tim Thommerson also appear, they would re-appear together in the Albert Pyun masterpiece Nemesis.

It's watchable right now on Netflix

Sounds like the Rutger Hauer flick, Omega Doom...

The preview doesn't show it, but it's yet another re-envisioning of Yojimbo... (which amomng the more notable remakes include Fistfull of Dollars and Last Man Standing). And while Yojimbo in a post apocalypse world of androids is a novel idea, the movie isn't actually that good, though Hauer, as always, owns the cyberpunk and post apocalypse setting.... no one pulls it off better than he does, even if the rest of the movie is crap, he makes it shine.

Thanks :) I don't think thats it, but it seems like it has all the things i would like.. I'm still searching the movie or tv show i mentioned above, but at least i have something similar to watch until i find it.. (If i ever find it..)

A fantastic low budget Post Apoclypse/Cyberpunk movie.... Brion James and Tim Thommerson also appear, they would re-appear together in the Albert Pyun masterpiece Nemesis.

Thanks Wisdom! That's it! Gotta watch it again in near future.

The female leads are Pam Gidley and Melanie Griffith. Tim Thomerson alone is enough reason to watch it. And its pre-CGI stunts are better than many more recent efforts.

(Meg Ryan didn't have anything to do with it. That's pre-augmentation Melanie Griffith, very different from her later appearance. There may be a remake in the works, with her daughter Dakota Johnson.)

Last edited:
The female leads are Pam Gidley and Melanie Griffith. Tim Thomerson alone is enough reason to watch it. And its pre-CGI stunts are better than many more recent efforts.

(Meg Ryan didn't have anything to do with it. That's pre-augmentation Melanie Griffith, very different from her later appearance. There may be a remake in the works, with her daughter Dakota Johnson.)

Meg.... Melanie... in the 80's they were interchangeable and I could never keep them straight.... then one got all fucked plastic surgery and came out looking all C.H.U.D.ish....

Guys, i think i found the movie i talked about.. It is "Cyborg 3 The Recyclers"..

Since it is a b-movie, I'm pretty sure it is a horrible movie, but to be fair i remember it having some decent ideas, some great themes and it was heavily dubbed, so no wonder it seemed like a great movie at the time..

Last edited:
So I watched Cherry 2000 again. Fun flick had better time with it than with Blade Runner ;) And damn Griffith was hot!
Only complaint really is that the bad guys looked and felt like rich white people on holiday resort. Then again maybe that is the ultimate evil? :D

there was this movie with some strong woman who impales a guy on a spiked fence, she previously killed his mentally challenged partner in a public bathroom and put lipstick on his corpse.

it originated from australia possibly. was made either in the early 90s or 80s

Last edited:
There was a music video where a women singing in a tunnel while she keeps walking towards the camera.. I remember the part of the clip but i can't, for the life of me, remember the music or the singer, anyone knows what that was?

Sorry I can't help you. but you brought on an interesting idea. something very similar has bothered me for quite long time.
about 20 years ago, I watched a ninja movie on TV. I was very young back then and many details had washed off from my mind.
it was about a ninja (swordsman maybe) in modern era; who had lost most of his family members and many years later got engaged in a conflict with a masked ninja and his clan. the antagonist wore an iron mask or something like that. at the very end of the movie, it turns out that the antagonist was in fact an old friend of him.
does this ring a bell for someone ?
thanks in advance.

Sorry I can't help you. but you brought on an interesting idea. something very similar has bothered me for quite long time.
about 20 years ago, I watched a ninja movie on TV. I was very young back then and many details had washed off from my mind.
it was about a ninja (swordsman maybe) in modern era; who had lost most of his family members and many years later got engaged in a conflict with a masked ninja and his clan. the antagonist wore an iron mask or something like that. at the very end of the movie, it turns out that the antagonist was in fact an old friend of him.
does this ring a bell for someone ?
thanks in advance.

Revenge Of The Ninja starring Sho Kosugi
[video=youtube;X-U17ajlzbY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-U17ajlzbY[/video]

1983, An unrelated sequel to Enter the Ninja, it was the movie that really kicked off the ninja craze here in America, as well as Being the first western Starring Role for Kosugi...

Sorry wars, though I am pretty good australian exploitation films, your movie isn't ringing a bell for me... Maybe NakedVegeance?

As for your music video, thats describes just about a third of the music videos of the 80s' need a bit more to go on...

@vtmb; true mate :hrhr:

@wisdom000; that's it !
I didn't understand english back then and I was only 7 years old. so I shouldn't have realized it's story very much. but the trailer you linked for Revenge Of The Ninja put all shards of memory together. thanks mate. thanks for your help.
:yes:

I have remembered a TV series I've seen somewhere around end of 90's to early 21st century. I saw it from a Finnish "Summer morning show for young and teens" named "Summeri". In Finnish it was called with a name "Klaani" witch means "Clan".
The show is about young teens/children who are left all alone into the world as a mysterious virus, what affects only for adults, kills all adults and old people. The youth starts to gather up into packs/gangs/clans who struggle for their lives. One of the gangs happened to be technologically superior to other gangs (with their wrist lazers of doom) starting to build up their "utopia" city. The technologic clan/gang was known as "Teknos" as far as I can remember.
Ringing any bells?

Top Bottom