Finish All Contracts Yennefer And Triss

+

Soimu

Forum regular
Hello,

I have finished all contracts related to Yennefer And Triss (Pretty Much Nailed it! and Escape To Forget) and have all check marks in the contract but the main contract is not shown as completed and i also can not receive the final one with Alzur, Yennefer and Triss (The Power Of Three).
Does anyone know if this is a bug or i am missing something?

Thank You.

2023-03-10_1016_4.png

Last edited:

rrc

Forum veteran
Hello,

I have finished all contracts related to Yennefer And Triss (Pretty Much Nailed it! and Escape To Forget) and have all check marks in the contract but the main contract is not shows as completed and i also can not receive the final one with Alzur, Yennefer and Triss (The Power Of Three).
Does anyone know if this is a bug or i am missing something?

Thank You.

View attachment 11347813
Mostly, it will get updated on its own automatically when you restart the game. But two contracts.. I am sure you already restarted the game plenty of times. Your best bet would be to raise a support ticket.

Someone posted about the same issue at reddit yesterday so I just copy paste my answer.

Had the same with Regis and Triss and was able to get both of them this evening. What I did is getting through each required contract, respectively each phase and clicking on the reward box. Just to make sure that these are all taken. I also restarted the game, changed text/audio language, changed active journey. Don't now what triggered it in the end but the Regis contract was furfilled immediately. While I did the same for Triss' contract, nothing happened, at least for a few minutes. Tabbed out, back in a bit later and there it was, the notice in main menu that I can claim that one too. Hope you'll receive your reward too soon, good luck!

Soimu

Forum regular
Ok thank you. I have opened a ticked in the meantime to see if it gets resolved.

Top Bottom