Finish quest wandering in the dark by console commad.

+
Please help to quit quest wandering in the dark by console.
I've done all that I should in this quest, but keira is still staying at the enter of elven catacombs, and I still need to find information about Ciri.
I've got Magic eye by console, trying to finish this quest in such way but it didn't help me.
So if anyone knows command, or factId to finish this quest 'Wandering in the dark' I would be very appreciated. Thanks!

If a quest progression is blocked it usually helps to load an older save game.

Did you try that?

If a quest progression is blocked it usually helps to load an older save game.

Did you try that?
Hello, I've run out many other quests after this fail. And Now I am on later main quests, and dont want to lose my progress

I see. It's usually not a good idea to do that while a main quest appears to be broken for some reason.
It's always better to try and load an older save game first.

All I can suggest at this point is contacting CDPR and hope they can fix your save game:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...4/i-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest
I've killed Keira, I don't wan't to come back to previous save and lose my progress. All I want is to quit this quest. So what I asking for - is a command like addfact(q...wandering_in_the_dark_completed) thats all. So if you know such command please share it to me. Thank you for attention)

It's a bit complicated than one command mostly, but it might be possible.

I can take a look next week if you still need assistance.

Please help to quit quest wandering in the dark by console.
I've done all that I should in this quest, but keira is still staying at the enter of elven catacombs, and I still need to find information about Ciri.
I've got Magic eye by console, trying to finish this quest in such way but it didn't help me.
So if anyone knows command, or factId to finish this quest 'Wandering in the dark' I would be very appreciated. Thanks!
i'm having exactly the same troubles as you, leo... was Koala able to solve the problem?

Top Bottom