Finished act 1 after 30h - great game so far.

+
Just finished the first act,
wow what a great game so far, really like the setting and atmosphere. I spent 10h in the photomode alone.
Story is nice and gripping, even all the side quests make you feel the city and background more - each one tells a different story and has it's own hidden gem. In storytelling, loot, setting, how you solve it.
Giant plus for the great performance on "older" hardware. I am playing the game on stable fps (locked to 38 with vysnch) with ultra settings (first block all turned off, cascade shadows / and screen space reflection quality on low). GTX1070, i5 6600k.

So far really enjoying it, great job.

LMAO. 30 hours in Act 1, holy shit. Well, I'm glad to see your optimism, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game!

I feel the same way as you, brother. Hope you enjoy Act 2 and 3 - I really, really love Act 2.

@Shertgun have fun! ..Just advice, try mix main story with all other offered in Night City to get progress balanced. It very likely will be too hard for first play, but it definitely was the most fun for me when I learned how things works in this game. And GTX1070 is good graphic (have Ti variant), CP is/was rockstable on it.

Top Bottom