Finished Blood and Wine, Now What?

+
hello there

i just comlpeted blood and wine, and feel a bit sad because of the end of geralt's adventures
i have this questions, what do you do now? complete the game again with the expansions, and do things differently? uninstall and forget?

do you think blood and wine is a good end of geralt's adventures?

I'm buying a new media center and TV in the fall, so I'm hoping to go back and replay the whole game again from the beginning, both expansions included.

I just finished Blood and Wine as well, but it actually left me feeling rather content, which is pretty unusual when I finish most games. I guess it's because CDPR - at least in the ending that I got - left Geralt in a rather good place, and it's hard to feel sad knowing that he's got a good future ahead of him.

I also like the fact that CDPR took our protests into consideration and made sure that Geralt wasn't alone in the end. It was rather depressing at the end of Wild Hunt when all of the npc's disappeared.

I don't think I'll ever grow tired of TW3. It will be hard to recapture the magic of that first playthrough, but it's really a special game, and I'll probably continue to revisit that world from time to time.

Guest 4396238

I just beat BAW on NG+. Any recommendations for witcher contracts or sidequests people commonly miss?

I've seemingly done all the quests. (apart from gwent secondary mission) I've beaten Dettlaff. But I still am told i havent competed the game when I try to proceed on Death March or any other NG+ option. Odd

Top Bottom