Finished Dark-Mode

+
@ Aphox
Well congratulations. 2h and 52 minutes,any plans for a new personal best?
Seriously that's amazing.

Not surprised if someone clocks under 3 hours. I`ve seen one guy beating whole Demon`s Souls under one hour so W2 under 3 hours skipping dialogue and quests does not sound far fetched.

fchopin said:
Sorry but if you did the game in under 3 hours then i don't call that playing the game.

That is YOUR take on it. Otherwise why not beat his record?
What he did was truly a feat and many are going to be jealous or skeptical that is for sure.
The main purpose was to beat the game first, anyone who wanted to do it would have done the same dam thing, just one thing - he did it, that too seriously in under 3 hours!
For all those who are suspecting anything, let me tell you this - Once you choose Dark mode setting, you cannot revert back (and I think the other way around too)
And since he completed it within hours of the patch release, no one can claim he used some mod which will take some days for someone to make one.

Whatever it is congrats again Aphox you truly are awesome

I removed my save files and loaded the ones from the download. Why does it have both the "Prince Stennis Survives" and "The Death of Prince Stennis" flashbacks?

Because someone cheated. It's impossible to finish the game in 3-4 hours, and yes I've tried it myself rush mode ( as in skipped all side quests, dialogue, getting the bare minimum of items etc. ) and I've gotten it down to 7 hours and I still have to finish Loc Muine.

Yes and I know how to play the game. I had spent over 310 hours ( 312 to be precise ) before 2.0 playing the game on INSANE on every single run.

CostinMoroianu said:
Because someone cheated. It's impossible to finish the game in 3-4 hours, and yes I've tried it myself rush mode ( as in skipped all side quests, dialogue, getting the bare minimum of items etc. ) and I've gotten it down to 7 hours and I still have to finish Loc Muine.

Yes and I know how to play the game. I had spent over 310 hours ( 312 to be precise ) before 2.0 playing the game on INSANE on every single run.

Wait when did I say you don't know to play or something like that? I never attacked you or as a matter of fact the one I was replying to. Just wanted to make my point that the motive of the contest was to finish it first, and that remark that 'playing it for so and so hours is not called gaming' was really annoying.

Wait when did I say you don't know to play or something like that? I never attacked you or as a matter of fact the one I was replying to. Just wanted to make my point that the motive of the contest was to finish it first, and that remark that 'playing it for so and so hours is not called gaming' was really annoying.

That wasn't meant for you.

I was just pointing that I had tried to the best of my ability and only got a 7 hour run ( and the rest was just so someone smart ass wasn't going to say I don't know how to play the game ). As I said I RUSHED through it. The only side things I completed were arm wrestling for some money and that's it. I also went down beneath the encampment to get the armor there, but how a few side trips that lasted a few minutes at most can add up to me taking twice as long to finish is beyond me.

he has uploaded his save files can't someone make out from that?
unless hes a good coder, as far as I know there are no cheats available and mods is out of question since were talking about just come hours after release

Screen can be founded in the data of the game too.

Im suspicious, maybe he done the game really.. but.. 4-5 hrs.. its too short.

Aphox said:
Well, I did streamed that attempt on Dark-Mode live, and it is still recored. So if it is necessary I can prove that I played the whole game on Dark-Mode. Its not to much fun to watch thought since the game crashed quite often :p, far more then usual lol.

Frequent crashing doesn't sound too in line with such a hasty speed run...

You should link that.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
he has uploaded his save files can't someone make out from that?
unless hes a good coder, as far as I know there are no cheats available and mods is out of question since were talking about just come hours after release

Judging from the 2.0 release thread and a post there by some guy who said he edited the parry damage reduction just hours after patch release how hard do you think it is to enable a God mode?

I agree smells fishy without cheating. What got me suspicious was the reference to frequent crashing. Remove the crashes/restarts and you are down to what? An hour, an hour and a half?

Sorry, I cry foul.

Well, as said I can prove everything I claim. And if necessary I can play live for you guys and repeat the same thing and most likely will get under 3 hours again.

I did play the game for a long time as well and I did play it with the intention to get the fastest time a long time before the actually competition was announced.

Also I dont understand the fuss about a 2:52, my best time is 2:25 on Insane (Patch 1.2)

CostinMoroianu said:
Judging from the 2.0 release thread and a post there by some guy who said he edited the parry damage reduction just hours after patch release how hard do you think it is to enable a God mode?

saw that you have a pont

CostinMoroianu said:
Well, as said I can prove everything I claim. And if necessary I can play live for you guys and repeat the same thing and most likely will get under 3 hours again.

I did play the game for a long time as well and I did play it with the intention to get the fastest time a long time before the actually competition was announced.

Also I dont understand the fuss about a 2:52, my best time is 2:25 on Insane (Patch 1.2)

:eek: WHAT?!!
because your feat is so 'unbelievable'
what I mean is its dam great, so much thats its very suspicious. Can't help it, thats the world we live in, and as for me Im waiting for CDPR to respond on this

Top Bottom