Finished The Game (spoilers) Pro, Cons, and thoughts moving forward.

+
I'm just putting pros and cons to make it easier for me to write lol

Pros:
Graphics are amazing!
City design is amazing! I love walking through alleyways and riding my bike through the streets of night city.
Side quests are fun and help with main mission pacing.
Music is lit! I put my money on the double!
Keanu Reeves was amazing as Johnny Silverhand.
Characters/Relationships were good and interesting definitely one of the best qualities of CP2077.
Story is good! a little short but if we get DLC like the Witcher it will be no problem!
Deep Character Customization
Style and fashion of the world was so cool and fun.

Cons:
Stability on PC was good no crashes, more bugs were noticeable as the game went on though. But I know CDPR will do a great job and make the game better.
Having an apartment is nice, but no reason to return.
No preview option for clothes before you buy them.
No drinking/food animation when going to bars or food stands. (Poof its gone!)
Game is shorter than expected.

I've had fun with the game, I think the game falls short in some areas. Like not having a few more romance options. Romance could've been better, I think it would be nice to have your romance come with you if it fits with the story and banter with you. Dragon Age has squads, BG3 has Squads, I see CP2077 could've had a very deep duo relationship.

Like think about getting a phone call, and they pick you up and you go get a drink or eat and then hang at your place. That would just add more to it.

I waited a long time for this game, and it met my expectations, I think the bugs made it less fun but thankfully PC was running good and I'm here for the long haul now lol

DLCs: They said expect the same as the witcher 3, so we go a big 20 hr DLC coming. I just hope the romance is more fleshed out and that there will be some certain light at the end of the tunnel for V. Other than that we have Multiplayer to look at, but it is a bit sad to close this chapter in gaming.

I will be playing a few more times, once as female V because Judy is a deep character to romance, sad you can romance her as male or even be besties when she turns you down.

Great Game. 9/10

Top Bottom