First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED
First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Today marks the first anniversary since the release of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! To celebrate, together with Polapaz-IsisT, we've prepared this Birthday card! You can get it two wallpapers sizes:

Last edited by a moderator:
One year old and still as good as it was when it came out! Haven't played anything else since and with BAW I see (at least) two more play throughs coming...

Congratulations CDPR and thank you so much for introducing me to this awesome universe! I am still playing this game, it's hard for me to get into another game. This kinda spoiled me xD. Again amazing work! Looking forward to your other upcoming works of art.

ps I love the fan service you always provide.

Last edited:
Happy birthday to the best RPG to date. BaW will solidify its legacy even further. Applying this to desktop right away.

P.S - Regis spotted! ;)

Awww..... there're all of them <3

Happy birthday TW3! And to you CDPR i wish you all the best for your upcoming titles :fun:

LOL! Foltest playing Gwent with Emhyr and Letho.

Ahh, imagine what could have been. :p

That image is great on so many levels. Nice to see some old friends again.

My two favourite TW3 tracks:

No Djisktra?
But anyway, happy anniversary :) and that is a one cool looking image there

P.S. And I see who is behind Adda :)

He has no friends there :(

And Yaevinn seems more interested in Princess Adda or the Lady of the Lake judging by his look :laughing:

Can you blame him? Best ass in the entire world. :p

The only character I don't recognise is the one in-between Eskel and Gaunter. Is that Kalkstein?

Happy Birthday! I'm proud of you Cd Project for making such a beautiful game! Dziękuje!
:cheers3::cheers::hatsoff::cheers4::happy2::pride2::band:

Top Bottom