First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
Happy anniversary for the whole team at CD Projekt RED, and for the community! :)

It's been amazing ride this far! Can't wait to see what the future holds. :victory:

This time last year I was so absorbed in the game, such fond memories. Who would have thought a year later I will be equally hyped for BaW.

Happy anniversary CDPR and thank you for the amazing game.

Congrats to everyone, both involved in development and playing this incredible game!

Happy anniversary!
Well the Witcher is truly like a fine wine, it was already almost perfect when it released and it gets only better better with age.
For me it is definitely the best game out there.
Congrats CDPR :hatsoff:

Happy anniversary! Great job CDPR...you just deserves alla the best! Thank you once more! :hatsoff:

Ahh...celebration time!

All the best to CDPR staff...all the amazing and talented developers, designers, artists, writers, QA, Tech Support who keep working hard on the game and many, many more people that keep you guys up and running every day! It's been a pleasure to watch the company come a long way from the Witcher 1 to TW3, so many achievements along the way!

Thank you for being the ambassadors of Polish art & culture and making The Witcher known to the whole world.

Special thanks to the Community Team - @Marcin Momot, @KristineSteimer, @Burza46, @Michal Janczewski for giving us this space to talk, sometimes argue and exchange all the crazy ideas about games we love!

I hope you guys have a nice celebration back there in the office :cheers:

And last but not least - big thanks for all the community members for making the forum an exceptional place and a real pleasure to moderate! :devil:

Thank you for being the ambassadors of Polish art & culture and making The Witcher known to the whole world.
Rather well said, @gregski !

---------- Updated at 07:26 AM ----------

How nice to see a few familiar faces (amongst other anatomical bits . . .).

My heartfelt congratulations and well-wishes to the entire, quite talented, team at CD Projekt RED, upon an entire year of resounding successes, and diverse achievements! May this anniversary mark yet another milestone in a long and innovative career! Thank you for a fine game! Carry on, CD Projekt RED!

Thanks for this colourful new wallpaper with characters from the entire trilogy even BaW :D
How time flies, I was waiting when this thread will be made so that I could say this lol

May 19th! Happy Birthday to The Witcher 3!!

:sorcerer::band:O0:animier::2guns:
Hey guys, it's been one year since The Witcher 3 came out. Firts of all "Happy Birthday" The Witcher 3, which CDPR has often refered to as their baby! So I think happy birthday is in order!
:smiling2:

This is the first photo I took of the game, and it was one of the first WOW moments I had, I had no idea what I was in for... the game surpassed what expected. And my body was ready!! ? I love the game and I'm still playing it a lot. I'm curious if you're still playing it too, and how do you feel after one year of the witcher 3? Had enough? Still planning the next playthrough? Having a hard time making choices you wouldn't on your first playthrough? :devil: Have you memorized all the game lines yet? hahahha! don't try, that might be too much... x)

Thismightgototheappreciationthread

Still love it after 703 hours...just played through TW2 and that was really good - but not nearly as good as TW3 (hate the confined map). So fired up TW3 for the 4th or 5th play through and getting ready for the final DLC Blood and Wine. The best of the genera hands down.

Funny thing is exactly one year ago today I happen to see it was being released on Steam and decided to check out a review. After about 45-60 seconds of the review I was sold and bought the game. Had absolutely no expectations, just stumbled into it...fate brought this game to me. I have TW1 special edition version and didn't really care for it...and by today's standard it looks like rough modeling with no texturing.

Anyhow, happy birthday TW3!

Good day,
DrDetroit

Top Bottom