First Anniversary of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

+
That game made you guys " a few crowns" I bet.. and if you keep giving us HUGE games with expansions like these you can have my money.

"Go to a tavern in White Orchard"
Lol, even the game tells you to celebrate :D.

I love the game and I'm still playing it a lot. I'm curious if you're still playing it too, and how do you feel after one year of the witcher 3?

Still loving the game! Just yesterday I started my fifth round with it. I thought four times already that I had done everything, but there are still quests that I haven't found, so maybe this time ;) And i think there is going to be at least one more game after this before I can quit playing Witcher 3. We'll see about that when the time comes.

Happy birthday TW3! Such an amazing game and awesome team CDPR wich has created so magnificant game! I'm in love with witcher anniversary. Once again thanks that you have CDPR! Wish you all the best!

---------- Updated at 01:24 PM ----------

And of course after cyberpunk2077 we will wait another awesome story in the witcher anniversary ;)

Sorry but as far as I know 0% chance - he is not in BaW

I already knew that, thanks. My question was if this character has chances to appear in any kind of content that you would release after BaW. (an Enhanced Edition or something similar). Is there any sort of content like this one planned?

Please, answer this and I won't bother you anymore. Thank you

I already knew that, thanks. My question was if this character has chances to appear in any kind of content that you would release after BaW. (an Enhanced Edition or something similar). Is there any sort of content like this one planned?

Please, answer this and I won't bother you anymore. Thank you

BaW is the last content for The Witcher 3. ( Read about it & heard them say it in a couple of video interviews)
So Iorveth not in BaW + no more content = no Iorveth ...

Also if I remember correctly there are no plans for Enhanced Edition ( that question was being asked alot around here)

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me who the man standing behind adda and the lady of the lake is? It's breaking my brain

When I bought The Witcher 3 on GOG.com,there was a quote saying "Thank You for spending your hard earned money on buying this product from CD projektred".
I would say that this is one of the few games that really deserve the money they demand.The Witcher 3 has everything it needs to make a great RPG.Others could take this as a reference like Metal Gear,Devil May Cry and many other epic games of all time.Even if it were $100,it would have been worth paying for it.
However,as matter of respect,Gamers must buy it instead of downloading illegally since the entire Witcher series is DRM free.
Really feeling proud of having this game:cheers3:
Thank You The Witcher,CD projektred and Poland.

When I bought The Witcher 3 on GOG.com,there was a quote saying "Thank You for spending your hard earned money on buying this product from CD projektred".
I would say that this is one of the few games that really deserve the money they demand.The Witcher 3 has everything it needs to make a great RPG.Others could take this as a reference like Metal Gear,Devil May Cry and many other epic games of all time.Even if it were $100,it would have been worth paying for it.
However,as matter of respect,Gamers must buy it instead of downloading illegally since the entire Witcher series is DRM free.
Really feeling proud of having this game:cheers3:
Thank You The Witcher,CD projektred and Poland.

That stuck out to me as well. It was a really thoughtful thing to do and meant alot to me that they felt it was important enough to include. Devs could learn ALOT from CDPR.

That said im heartbroken there wont be any more content and the Witcher wont continue on. The fans need to make them change their mind, the Witcher cannot die, its simply too good & amazing of a story and game to be left behind.

Who's the old woman in the far left, with the food? Someone said Grandma from TW1, but was she really that important?

PS: love the expression of the nekkers.

Top Bottom