First impressions

+
damn you! :mad:tell us about your rig and how its performing dude, might help some peeps! and some screenies if you can! ;D

medium-high, GF7600GT athlon 4600+ 1GB RAM, 1024x768 - 30-40 FPS in huge Kaer Morhen, don't know yet how it looks like in other locations. Only cut scenes have less fps, but it's OK. Tommorow i'll add another GB RAM so it should work even better.Ha, pre-order is good thing:)

Several people on the Polish boards have reported having the game already, and are saying they'll start posting impressions soon.As for computer specs, Yarpen posted that on an Athlon 4600+ with a GeForce 7600GT and 1GB RAM he's getting 30-40 FPS while playing through the Kaer Morhen portions of the game on 1024x768 on Medium detail setting.Edit: Bah, beat to it. :)I ordered the Polish edition too, but who knows when it'll actually get here... I think it only ships on the 26th, then it has to make its way overseas...

sweet my rigs gonna destroy this game! good news, and some screenies of the game would be nice as well! ;Dcheers guys!

Playing on vista or xp. I would like to know if there's a performance difference or if the game runs fine on both.

Nice, my system should play this game with everything cranked up with ease. Just gotta wait till the 31st, atleast I'll be on vacation that week. ;D

Valkanis said:
Valkanis said:
Tell us more Tell us more!!! ;) ::)
Ok, I have been playing from morning, what would you like to know?
General impression? Good game, Great game? Just ok game...buggy??? If someome aked you what you thought about the game, what would you say?:)

For sure it’s not an action RPG and its not candy-like The fight: I thought it would be more difficult and complicated, but it isn't. Something like Summoner, but you use only left mouse button. I learned it very fast. Finishing moves are really impressing and bloody. The pause button is very useful when you fight with multiple enemies because camera isn’t as good as I thought. All the three modes are not so good as they could be. Three styles for each sword it means that you must learn to change them fast, sometimes couple times in one fight!I dont know for sure, but I think alchemy would be fun! You can make over 30 potions with different effects! And I think they will be very useful Gothic 3 and Oblivion fans will be disappointed because you will often see loading screens. Skill tree is little complicated because it’s lots of different skills, attributes, signs and all of them have 5 levels and 3 or more optional upgrades. Skill tree:
As for inventory it's not very complicated and has a cool place for monster trophy (we are monster hunters right? :D). I don't have any at the moment, but I think it will give some unique skills or powers:
I didn't noticed any bugs or crashes so that is good. Please don’t kill me for my poor English ;( Because I’m doing this for you :p

Top Bottom