First trailer for Robocop hits....

+
Hey! Have you SEEN that hair?

YES.
Good lawd, and that suit......

Having buzzcut my extremely healthy (with a widow's peak and no receding hairline at 34) hair for like a decade and a half now, much to the chagrin of my barber the first (and last) time I went there and asked for it, I can't understand people who want some shitty rug on their heads. Bald is serene, cool, beautiful, powerful. I've done bald too, not just buzzcut mind you. If you're balding, or old, don't put some ridiculous shit on your head, trying to look 30 years younger.

I'll be buzzcutting to the day I no longer can have hair, and I'll be happy every day. Fuck hair. Whoever invented hair should be sued. This coming from someone who as a child had locks to below shoulders for some reason, looking like a girl. So all you bald or balding guys out there, just buzzcut what you have or go all out bald. It's fucking awesome. Period.

This was, of course, in reference to the asinine rug Sam is wearing in that picture...

Haven't you seen the theory where if Sam is bald, the movie will suck, ( SWAT) but if haired, it will be good?

Some movie ruined the streak, though. Can't be bothered to look it up.

Samuel Mother fucking L Jackson is enough for me to enjoy this flick.
As for the debate on compare the original with this new one is silly. Each was made by different people with different views. If it is a good movie with a good plot and at the end of it I don't feel like I waste time and money on it, then it's all good.

I loved the original robocop. Love that movie so much. This new one has a great cast, but something about it just doesn't sit right with me. But I will see it to see Samuel Jackson. I just do not like the new look.

It's the flesh hand.On the one hand, cool reference to Robocop AND a nice cyberpunk flesh metal thing.

On the other hand, meh. SHOULD BE FULL BORG.

Top Bottom