+
First try at Cyberpunk style

I usually stick to med fan environments so I needed to give a go :D

close encounter (ghost)t.jpg

Attachments

• close encounter (ghost)t.jpg
    close encounter (ghost)t.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 158
Thanks guys :) This style is really cool to do, so I applied it for my CDC challenge submission, theme is "gladiator", ends up a Gladiaborg.

I imagine at the beginning of the match/race the consciousness of the dude is uploaded into his chariot then they're in perfect symbiosis. This could end by a dead wound but also by cutting the wire bridging the 2. The mind is then trapped into the chariot and this is to the crowd to decide if it deserves to be transferred back the the borg (thumbs up) or left into the endless hell of the chariot (thumbs down)

If so the body gets recycled for parts, some on the organs market, others on the tech one and the chariot goes to the Gladiaborgs Pantheon to showcase through eternity - which if a nightmare, is kind of a consecration too.
There's a special section for those who cut their own cable by lack of luck/skills, but this one is a shame.

What do you think?

gladiaborg.jpg gladiaborg_closeup.jpg

p13rre;n7004770 said:
Thanks guys :) This style is really cool to do, so I applied it for my CDC challenge submission, theme is "gladiator", ends up a Gladiaborg.

What do you think?

I like it. Nice hybrid of ancient and modern.

I imagine at the beginning of the match/race the consciousness of the dude is uploaded into his chariot then they're in perfect symbiosis. This could end by a dead wound but also by cutting the wire bridging the 2. The mind is then trapped into the chariot and this is to the crowd to decide if it deserves to be transferred back the the borg (thumbs up) or left into the endless hell of the chariot (thumbs down)

If so the body gets recycled for parts, some on the organs market, others on the tech one and the chariot goes to the Gladiaborgs Pantheon to showcase through eternity - which if a nightmare, is kind of a consecration too.
There's a special section for those who cut their own cable by lack of luck/skills, but this one is a shame.

What do you think?

View attachment 7004780 View attachment 7004790
This is eerily similar to the mental image I had of Arasaka ICE program avatars when I was writing about them. Beautiful and terrifying all at once.

Top Bottom