First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

+
Now I can't wait, you can even smell the vapours of Toussaint wine from the pictures alone, looks beautiful.

Can't wait to meet hilarious sounding Knight-errants, possibly a succubus and visit nice libraries of course.

2016 will be a great year for the witcher they say, blood and wine comes out in first half. What about the second half? You know what Im sayyyyiiiinn ? : )
yes, but there is no need to get too emotional about that assuption, for we can be sad (again)

in the meantime we have this expansion

Keep the discussion about the screenshots please, there are existing threads (in which most of you have already posted) discussing what you hope to see in BaW, and further into the future.

2016 will be a great year for the witcher they say, blood and wine comes out in first half. What about the second half? You know what Im sayyyyiiiinn ? : )

Enhanced Edition and / or one last expansion, one can dream... :sleepy:

Beautiful screenshots by the way, I wonder how big the whole area will be. I'm hoping for something almost Velen-sized (or more likely, something similar to Novigrad and its sorroundings).

Last edited:
Poor Girl she is just a substitutive of the Queen of Geralts's Heart!

Just enter in this thread and... AW CDPR, the security, confidence and experience your graphic designers have earned over these last years are palpable in these magnificent designs and great taste of your creativity.

Thank you.

For when a screenchot from the Library of the Palace/Castle? :p

Can't wait to go in-game at the same spot and see nothing but blocky buildings with the amazing TW3 LoD with half the objects having shadows.

Can't wait to go in-game at the same spot and see nothing but blocky buildings with the amazing TW3 LoD with half the objects having shadows.

The truth can hurt but yeah, i hope they won't make the same mistake of those 2D Novigrad Walls, and Novigrad in general. (For PC, of course)

Looks like a southern france medieval town. Really like the colours and the art style, they give to Beauclair a really "mediterrean" look.

---------- Updated at 08:28 PM ----------

The truth can hurt but yeah, i hope they won't make the same mistake of those 2D Novigrad Walls, and Novigrad in general. (For PC, of course)

Yeah, a setting to customize the LOD on the PC version would be appreciate.
Also, the same for the Antialiasing. The option On/Off in 2015 is a little "meh". TW3 would really benefit of MSAA or SSAA.

If I recall correctly, the lack of MSAA support is a limitation of the engine, and the LOD cannot be customized because it is compiled into the maps. However, instead of SSAA, one can just use DSR (or its AMD equivalent), which essentially does the same.

O_____O HOLY COW !
look at that ! how stunning and beautiful those landscapes :eek:
and the fog this time isn't over the top and is on point :D
great job guys, and take your time at polishing this baby <3

---------- Updated at 09:29 PM ----------

Looks like a southern france medieval town. Really like the colours and the art style, they give to Beauclair a really "mediterrean" look.
^This !
it kinda reminds me of both spain AND italy, especially of Florence.

Damn those screenshots are nice the wait is going to hurt. I thought the fog in vanilla was an artistic choice why is the view distance so good here? Is it because the map is an enclosed space like Kaer Morhen?

There is no terrain quality, so no tessellation. We've to wait CDPR fix this, if they'll ever fix it.

By the way, beautiful screenshots, i really like the colours and the "happy" mood it gives while watching at it, it reminds me of the books!

Top Bottom