First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

+
Everything in gaming after HoS felt so bland (maybe with few small exceptions), so Blood and Wine is basically the only thing worth waiting now.
Toussaint was so cozy in the books, it felt a bit like Act IV in Witcher 1.

I don't even want to know what will it feature, I want it in my veins.

Everything in gaming after HoS felt so bland (maybe with few small exceptions), so Blood and Wine is basically the only thing worth waiting now.
Toussaint was so cozy in the books, it felt a bit like Act IV in Witcher 1.

I don't even want to know what will it feature, I want it in my veins.

Yep. I got a feeling that Blood and Wine will be very similar to the tone of Act 4 in the Witcher 1, which is totally the best act of that game, even though its entire plot has nothing to do with the overall storyline of TW 1.
Still, I think Blood and Wine will perform great. We all need to take a break from Velen. If there is a place that is perfect for a storyline similar to Act 4, it'd have to be either Toussaint or Dol Blathana. To be honest I have a hard time deciding between those two. But the screenshots CDP released convince me that Toussaint will be perfect

I hope the speculations about Regis and Vilgefortz turn out to be true. Would be an epic finale! Also more intellectual interactions with trolls! :grrr:

Last edited:
Next week there will be a rumor that next month there will be news that at the following month there will be a trailer saying that the game will be release a month later.
just saying

Ok joking aside, how about a new screenshot ? :D

Top Bottom