First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

+
The castle was either built on top of an older elven castle, or completely by elves (I don't remember, I should reread the books).

Just wait until after nightfall. . .
For the night is dark and full of terrors... even in Disneyland.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something related to the story or the characters that utterly contrasts all that vibrance and splendor.
And I would be really looking forward to leave muddy tracks on ALL the sweeped/scrubbed floors, if it actually were possible.

Last edited:
Just wait until after nightfall. . .
That's what I'm saying on FB to people criticizing my comment.

Attachments

• MarcimCDPR.png
    MarcimCDPR.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 46
Edit:

Beauclair is the largest city, capital and seat of Toussaint's palace, built by elves, and then slightly modified and expanded by the people. The palace was made by the famous artist Faramond. It is said that Beauclair is an enchanted city where everyone falls in love and there do not want to leave.

The name is the combination of two French words beau and clair. It can then be roughly translated as beautiful clear.

But the night is dark and full of terrors...

WOW if someone asked me how u imagined Toussiant that images would be my exact answers.Man you don't believe it but this images reminded me how i miss Geralt companions :( i just loved to see them in these beautiful fairyland or atleast some quest of reminding those old days.

Top Bottom