First two screenshots from Blood and Wine revealed!

+
Ah, to be in Beauclair in the summer... the smell of grass, the beautiful vineyards, the culture, and them imperial manticores!

The screenshots look great but that means absolutely nothing if the expansion looks nothing like it. I cannot trust doctored up screenshots, I must see actual game play to see if those screenshots look the same or is just more marketing BS.

Super impressive level art as usual. I think CDPR is probably the best when it comes to depicting medial towns and cities. I hope we can expect some creepy caves, forests and sewers to contrast the almost saccharine beauty of Beauclair.

I personally love the vibrant colors. The locals from the base game were great and all, but I could really use a break from bleak environments like Velen. Besides, I am sure that there will be plenty of intrigue and dark conspiracies lurking behind the scenes.

:cheers3:

Elector's Square was one of the best designed locales in Wild Hunt's base game, at least in my opinion. But there was barely anything to do, and there was far too many religious nutjobs. Beauclair looks like it, but with so much more promise. I really cannot wait, even made it my desktop bg.:hatsoff:

You guys sure like to sharpen your promo materials. :p

Otherwise it looks pretty solid. Pretty much how I imagined Toussaint to look.

lovely setting -can't wait, looks like velen size landmass
Here you go
colling filter-less sharpen-less yelow

Attachments

• TW3BAW_The_palace_of_Beauclair_EN sweetfx.jpg
    TW3BAW_The_palace_of_Beauclair_EN sweetfx.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 43
I decided to COMPLETELY isolate myself from all the news/screenshots/trailers about Blood and Vine. After the Amazing experience that Hearts of Stone expansion was that blew me away - I want to step into the Toussaint without knowing or seeing anything about it (except what I read in the books)! I already own BaV expansion on my GoG Galaxy account and I won't look at any screenshots/media news until it's out! :D

That being said I skipped these screenshots too :)

and what's the problem with colours? you can use a mod or sweetfx/reshade to remove colours
i don't understand people who want games without colour

The colors on the screenshots seem to be fine, only the sky looks somewhat unnatural, and the saturation has been "enhanced" on the buildings, but these may be for artistic reasons.

Attachments

• TW3BAW1.jpg
    TW3BAW1.jpg
    386.3 KB · Views: 21
  • TW3BAW2.jpg
    TW3BAW2.jpg
    386.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Love the colors seen in the wallpapers.
-Fringilla is pissed at Geralt but if Beauclair is really enchanted.... well.... I'd rather he takes/finds Triss there. They'd be amazing there.
I don't know what Vigo does there. She could help the maintenance workers reach the very top reaches to keep the castle clean. Looks like some bird shit and weathering effects up top.
-Wonder if Regis' girlfriend, the succubus still prowls the area. Maybe she found Regis' ashes and helped him revive faster. Succubi can use the power.
-Wonder how much area have been dedicated to the vineyards. Should be a lot more than the biggest ones we've seen so far.
-There should many underground tunnels and caves with monster hunting opportunities.
-Wonder if the library's there
-What I really want is to fight a Manticore. There's a big ass mountains that looms in the background. Wonder if we'll be able go reach and wonder about in the mountians. Perfect habitat for a Manticore as far as I can tell. What if it could talk... Or better yet, a drogon. Even better, both. Maybe Villentretenmerth is hiding here.
-20 hours seems kind of not big enough to me. I hope things get out of hand and they end up making this expansion bigger. lol

-Fringilla is pissed at Geralt but if Beauclair is really enchanted.... well.... I'd rather he takes/finds Triss there. They'd be amazing there.
I don't know what Vigo does there. She could help the maintenance workers reach the very top reaches to keep the castle clean. Looks like some bird shit and weathering effects up top.

I am not 100% sure yet if Fringilla Vigo will actually be in Blood and Wine (I guess the reactions will be entertaining if it turns out she is not). But the appearance of main NPCs from the base game is unlikely.

-20 hours seems kind of not big enough to me. I hope things get out of hand and they end up making this expansion bigger. lol

It depends, 20 hours can be enough if it is all good quests and not much filler. Although I guess it will again be longer than originally advertised if you do all the side-quests and exploration.

Top Bottom