FishtankVR mod for The Witcher 3

+
Oh, wow, that's really impressive, looks amazing :love: Please release that mod when it's finished! I once read this was impossible to do... How did you do that? How does it work?

I use a combination of witcherscript and a custom made tool for code injection to change the projection matrices and the ingame camera.
The hardest part was to figure out which projection matrices to change and which not ;-)
For the headtracking itself I'm using either Opentrack and a IR head-tracking device for my desktop setup, or the Kinect v1 for my projector setup.
So currently there still are a lot of dependencies to other tools that I'd like to get rid of before releasing a first version.
For a nice explanatory video on the (old) technique itself, check out this:

this is amazing does it do combat, a roll could be a forward thrust of the camera with a slight dip (simulated roll)

Last edited:
Dude good job, you need to share your findings, especially this!
I use a combination of witcherscript and a custom made tool for code injection to change the projection matrices and the ingame camera.
The hardest part was to figure out which projection matrices to change and which not ;-)
Good luck with release work!

Top Bottom