Fist fighting bug or what?!.

+

Sandis

Forum veteran
Fist fighting bug or what?!.

Wen i have duel in fist fighting i never loose any vitality!, even if i do nothing, my opponent is trying to hit me but my vitality bar is always full!, WHY?... :confused:

Do you lose vitality when the QTE keys come up and you press the wrong keys (on purpose of course) .

Sandis

Forum veteran
Tommy said:
Do you lose vitality when the QTE keys come up and you press the wrong keys (on purpose of course) .

no that the thing!, i can press wrong and he will go in animation trying to hit me, and then just cut off, after that again same i can press key combination!...

That definitely sounds like a bug . I haven`t tried fistfighting in 2.0 yet . Have you tried loading an older save ?

Sandis

Forum veteran
Tommy said:
That definitely sounds like a bug . I haven`t tried fistfighting in 2.0 yet . Have you tried loading an older save ?

It change nothing, reload old saves and still the same...

You might try changing resolutions or maybe even turn ubersampling on temporarily to see if that changes anything . I know that has worked for other things . Also are you using keyboard and mouse or controller ?

Sandis

Forum veteran
Right!, this problem is because of resolution, i have 1280x720, and lowering to 840x480, i didn't have this problems anymore!...

Top Bottom