Five Golden Joystick Awards for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

+
I never doubted for a monent, knew you would win all the ones that mattered.

.:victory:

Last edited:
Congratulations for the Golden Joystick awards!!!

Best Storytelling
Best Visual Design
Best Gaming Moment
Studio of the Year
Ultimate Game of the Year

WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!! :D

Congratulations, but I still can't get over the game not being nominated for "best audio". From my observations the soundtrack is one of the few things that is universally praised. I'm not saying it should have won, as I don't know most of the other games nominated but not even being nominated? Ridiculous.
Another questionable decision is to the bloody baron quest as the "best moment". The quest is several hours long ans there is imo no special moment, which makes this quest outstanding. It's the quest as a whole. Geralt
finally finding Ciri
would have been a deserved winner.

Last edited:
:cheers: Congrats!

Witcher trilogy and you guys, are a beacon of light that saves any drowning gamer from the sea of bad games and companies!

Well earned!

Another set of awards? Ach, you RED chaps may need a bigger wall soon, to accommodate all these commendations. However, congratulations are in order, nonetheless.

Congrats CDPR! You guys truly deserve it...!
One of best studio out there and heartily thanks for giving us the masterpiece game!

Keep it up...!

Another award? where's the surprise? CDPR is building a next loft only for gaining a storage space for them!

Congrats, guys and girls. You believe on yourself from the first day and we prove you with every vote all these years that you were not wrong about that!

Well deserved, all of them!

Top Bottom