Fix for blurry image / PC Nvidia only

+
Hi there,

so I was searching to get this blurry image fixed. And actually Nvidia has an own solution for that.
When you have the GeForce Now Overlay activated press ALT+F3.

This will add the NVidia Filters Menu. Here you can for example add Sharpening and adjust your picture. There is plenty of other stuff to play around with, but the Sharpening (I use about 70%) fixed the blur almost completely.

sharpen_nvidia.png

Also you can get rid of Chromatic Aberration, Motion Blur and Film grain. As well as Deth of Field (which is used to blur images in the distance but didnt do too much effect for me).

This is how I fixed Control's bluriness back then but I forgot this existed, thank you. It does work here too.

Still gonna pause my playthrough and wait 6 months or so until the game is more polished. It's a hot mess at this point and ruining my immersion. But for those who find the game blurry, it does work well.

Thank you! I was wondering this too and noticed it has a similar look to control. What's causing that, do you think?

I don't really know.
Some say it might be the Anti Aliasing others claimed it was the DLSS. But DLSS was pretty easy to figure out it seems not to be the issue. Turned it off ... still looked bad.
There is literally no option that affects this. So I guess it might be something with the AA.

To me I could live with that solution, it looks pretty crisp like this and really improved my visuals and therefore the immersion a lot.
But I hope they'll fix that anyways.

I play with RTX 2060 without RT, using DLSS but you know its just make the game a little bit low res not blurry. Is that about RT?

As far as I heared it is a combination of Anisotrope Filter in Combination with DLSS maybe you have it low enough or just luck.

Top Bottom