Fix for the "Woah Cyberpunk has Flatlined" error?

+
Hi, is there finally a fix for the cyberpunk has flatlined stuff? still get the "Error reason: Unhandled exceptionExpression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x7FFE9794C530.File: <Unknown>(0)" when i try to start the game

The error message can have various reasons. It doesn’t really say much about whats causing the problem.

Are you playing on Windows 10, if yes what specs?

Make sure your gpu drivers are up to date. In some cases a clean gpu driver installation might be necessary.

Sometimes overlays are causing that error - disabling overlays can help (Steam, GOG, Geforce Experience...).

In other cases the issue can be solved by reinstalling Visual C++ redistributables (x86 & x64 version)...

Hi, is there finally a fix for the cyberpunk has flatlined stuff? still get the "Error reason: Unhandled exceptionExpression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x7FFE9794C530.File: <Unknown>(0)" when i try to start the game
I too keep getting frequent crashes with flatline error.
Between abysmal performance and constant crashes i don't know which is worse.
1.png

Since the patch, my game just gets the flatlined error when I attempt to launch it. I am running Win10 with updated drivers, an RTX 3080, Ryzen 9 5900X. OS is mostly fresh, and the game is installed on an m.2 SSD.

This is ridiculous.

If you are using mods, either update or delete them, that was the cause of the start up flatline for me.

Since the patch, my game just gets the flatlined error when I attempt to launch it. I am running Win10 with updated drivers, an RTX 3080, Ryzen 9 5900X. OS is mostly fresh, and the game is installed on an m.2 SSD.

This is ridiculous.
Same here bro.

Same here bro.
I took out all my mods, Verified the files via the GOG launcher, then launched the game. After the game successfully launched, I closed it down and put the mods into Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\Mod

Seems to have worked so far.

I took out all my mods, Verified the files via the GOG launcher, then launched the game. After the game successfully launched, I closed it down and put the mods into Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\Mod

Seems to have worked so far.
I didn't had any mods, but after verifiyng it still crashes out at start,

When ever i have ran into this issue i delete the usersettings.json file
It will create a new one with default settings when you restart.

location is C:\Users\ \AppData\Local\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077

Was caused by using config overhaul mod for me last time.

Top Bottom