FIX GOG GALAXY

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell are you guys abandoning Gog Galaxy!? It is one of the best game integration software as long as cdpr keeps it going, please do not forget where you guys come from. I have been following you guys since the very early days when not many people heard about you, and I was ecstatic about your release of The Witcher. I was trying to learn everything about it before the release because I listened to the news about it before it was released, probably a year or two prior. I understand you guys are doing severe damage control for cyberpunk, even though that is being abandoned after the next expansion, which I find incredibly disgusting! [...] Don't get me wrong, The Witcher upgrade is phenomenal, but you need to fulfill your promise and make cyberpunk as remarkable as The Witcher and make sure you don't kill Gog Galaxy! It is one of the best game integration software as long as it is appropriately updated by cdpr.

Last edited by a moderator:
This has nothing to do with Cyberpunk Story, so is off-topic on this forum. It is also rather an aggressive rant, which is not something we welcome here.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom