Fix Traffic

+
Hi, it would be much appreciated if someone has any idea how to fix this without completely removing traffic, it will seem like it is intended to create congestion, but it is rather embarrassing for many players.

ai is built with a script, I know it needs to be edited.
i want to know if any mod coders have any ideas on this.

Then you'll have more luck asking around in the nexus mod website. I don't think i've ever seen any proficient modder post here. But hey, im not omniscent,so...

I so much hate the traffic AI in this game. You call up your vehicle and if it's tailing another vehicle that vehicle just stops making a traffic jam for absolutely no reason whatsoever. When you walk up to there vehicle they just look at you like I'm the one creating the jam. Gawd I hate that shit!

I have already done several modes on tw3 including realistic contrast textures and a Ciri wisp , I have made some texture improvements on cyberpunk, I will publish them after having tested them well.

Last edited:
I would love to see someone release a mod that, no matter the performance cost, improves the spawn/despawn rate of vehicles (and also pedestrians) a lot. But it seems like it aint happening :( I wanted to put my playthrough on halt until the traffic problems are fixed or at least improved.
Ofc the AI is another problem but modders wont be able to do that no chance. And for CD Projekt thats a lot of work as well I presume so no mas on that front.

So when can we expect a fix for this shit, never?
Just increase the damn spawn despawn radius or the number of objects at once or whatever bad system is behind this. If it means a hit in FPS or more needed ram then so be it.

Top Bottom