{ FIXED} Loading game doesn't work :(

+
Yesterday I was playing for a few hours and everything was fine. But now, when I am trying to load the game, the screen goes black and... that's it. Only music from the main menu keeps playing. I don't have this problem when creating a new game, because it works fine.

I think I tried everything. Reinstalling game on different partitions, updating windows, reinstalling GPU drivers, turning off Steam/Nvidia overlay, running game as administrator etc.

EDIT: I downloaded Ryzen Master and updated my CPU drivers. Game is loading fine now!

Last edited:
Same here. Any updates from CDPR?

Creating new game works, but I want to continue as old character

Well, going to reinstall the whole game and see what happen then
I've done a full reinstall before and it does nothing but waste your time :) I've tried loads of fixes. I believe we just have to wait for cdpr to notice us and fix this problem so we can actually play the game we paid for.

Reinstaling CPU drivers and installing Razen Master helped me. Saves are loading now!

Did you mean GPU drivers?

Done that with AMD utility and it not helped
No, I mean CPU! I have amd cpu and there is that Ryzen Master software. It is controlling overclocking, but it can also update AMD software. I think it updated drivers, because i'm not using overclocking and I can't see what other than that this software could have done to my PC.

No, I mean CPU! I have amd cpu and there is that Ryzen Master software. It is controlling overclocking, but it can also update AMD software. I think it updated drivers, because i'm not using overclocking and I can't see what other than that this software could have done to my PC.

Man, in short words mine is fine too now!

Yesterday after patch was released I've reinstall whole game, updated all drivers both on my ryzen and GPU and None of it helped.

Today I just gave it another try and it loaded and working fine. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPANING HERE

Man, in short words mine is fine too now!

Yesterday after patch was released I've reinstall whole game, updated all drivers both on my ryzen and GPU and None of it helped.

Today I just gave it another try and it loaded and working fine. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPANING HERE
XD I'm just glad the game is working, and I don't really care why :p I just hope it won't break for no reason...

Top Bottom